Forum Description: Share your experiences with Alternatives Therapies
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=49941
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 1:56pm

Topic: new unruly hair growth
Posted By: Anya
Subject: new unruly hair growth
Date Posted: January 24 2007 at 10:45pm
Hello,
I take pretty good care of myself such as eating a healthy diet.  However, in the past year I added two tbls of flaxseed oil a day to my diet and started to eat a lot of vegetables.  I am not sure if my dietary change has anything to do with it, but my hair has changed. 

Since I can remember I have had my hair past my shoulders.  It was fine with wave to it.  When it rains I did get a few ringlets underneath, but it was always straight at the top with the waves and curls being at the ends of my hair. 

In the past six months or so, my hair has been growing in very thick and very curly with ringlets coming in at my roots.  It is unruly and can be frizzy.  I'm not quite sure what to do with all this hair that I've never had.  I have always air dried my hair because it is so thin it dried pretty fast.  Now I am thinking of getting a dryer. 

Can someone suggest a good dryer.  Are the ionic ones really worth the money to prevent damage?  Also, I have been using Giovanni's frizz be gone, but it doesn't really do a lot for my problem. 

Sorry for the long post.

ThanksSmile

Print Page | Close Window