Print Page | Close Window

A GIRLZ FIRST TIME !

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Off Topics
Forum Name: Entertainment Talk
Forum Description: Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports & Related Talk. Keep it cool & keep it clean.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=50142
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 10:01am

Topic: A GIRLZ FIRST TIME !
Posted By: LILMIZZLUSH
Subject: A GIRLZ FIRST TIME !
Date Posted: February 03 2007 at 4:22pm
A GIRLS FIRST TIME

Its your first time, as you lie back your muscles tighten.You put him off for a while searching for an excuse,but he refuses to be swayed as he aproches you.He asks if your afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but its the first time his finger has found the right place.He probes deeply and you shiver your body tenses but hes gentle like he promised hed be. He looks deeply within your eyes an tellys you to trust him. Hes done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you so you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to pleed and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time,
wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer going deeper. You feel the tisue give way pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight tickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned an asks you if its to painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins goin in and out with skill but you are now to numb to feel him within you. after a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you smiling warmly, tells you with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experirnce. You smile and thank your dentist. After all it was your first time to have your tooth pulled out.

Replies:
Posted By: jamaicakid85
Date Posted: July 10 2007 at 1:28pm
Lol you got me I was like this should be on spanking booty .com or somethin lolTongue

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Sleepy B
Date Posted: July 11 2007 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Lol you got me I was like this should be on spanking booty .com or somethin lolTongue

LOL LOL

-------------

Posted By: stormy_seas
Date Posted: July 12 2007 at 1:19am

lol

damn, i remember my first time at the dentist, lol

-------------
www.datpiff.com

Date Posted: July 12 2007 at 9:00pm
Lol they be tearin my gums up man I be wanting to choke they a$$ sometimes.

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: stormy_seas
Date Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:52pm

i had this fine dentist workin on me, sayin sorry all the time, even when she wasnt hurtin me

i had her smilin and laughin the whole time

she waved bye to me too

how unprofessional is that? lol

-------------
www.datpiff.com

Date Posted: July 22 2007 at 5:24pm
Lol they be fcuking me up I be wanting to put them in the sleeper hold at times!!!

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: gnarly_waves
Date Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:12pm
hahahaha.. u def. got me

-------------
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Posted By: Annabellefire
Date Posted: November 20 2007 at 9:37am
Wow, for a minute, I thought this was some kind of weird spam post!  You had me fooled! lolLOL

~AnnaBelle~
http://www.envymyhair.com/ -

Posted By: curl
Date Posted: February 02 2011 at 6:12am
lol that is funny enough and one of the best pots about girls..

-------------
http://americas-next-top-model.download-tvshows.com/ - Watch America's next top model online - Learn more about girls fashion

Posted By: selene
Date Posted: June 03 2011 at 6:29am
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

lol

damn, i remember my first time at the dentist, lol

Oh really

Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: July 10 2011 at 9:03pm
At first I thought it was something bad but then as I read the entire article. It made me realize that I get fooled. haha. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window