Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=53671
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 11:28pm

Topic: Decisions in Cut
Posted By: Cardia
Subject: Decisions in Cut
Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 11:54am
I am going to get my hair cut short, but I'm not sure what style would look good.

That's where you come in. I have some picture of 1) My face shape, 2) My hair's general color and texture, and 3) What the cut I have now looks like.

I would like it to be quite short (above the chin), but not too 'spikey' (still with texture though).

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: GC2599
Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 12:26pm
i think you would look great in short hair. When are you wanting to cut it by? are you wanting to color it also? here are a 2 pics that i think would look awesome on you.

Posted By: makeitshort
Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 12:54pm
I too think you would look great with short hair.  Here are some ideas:

Posted By: africacut
Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 1:13pm
can i trye and help you with a new hairstyle
been cutting hair for 25 years
greetings
zelda
mailto:hcrop@lantic.net -

-------------

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 9:36pm
How short are you wanting to go?

Date Posted: June 12 2007 at 10:08pm

Above the chin - not totally bald.

I flirted with the idea of buzzing it, but decided against it.

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 5:40am
I think the last pic posted by makeitshort would look good on you.  You could always go shorter if you didn't like that.

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 7:26am
hey you seem to have very nice hair
i think it would look great cut between chin length and lip length in front and then have the back angled up higher and ask the stylist to stack/clipper cut the nape area   it is a style that is very in right now and i feel would really suit you
when are you planning on making the cut?

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 7:48am
here are 9 pics i feel would suit you perfectly   btw you are a cute girl and have a great face for short hair.... i say do it (its fun and exciting)   why not go for it?
the first pic is the best for you it is what you want above the chin ad nice and short in the back the other 8 are also great ,   well do you like any of these styles?untitl44.jpg

untitledwwww.jpguntitled9999.jpguntitled3efr.jpgside%20view%20of%20new%20christmas%20bob%20with%20light%20brown%20streaksback%20of%20nov%202006%20bob%20cutback%20view%20of%20clipped%20bob%20JUNE%202006the%20BIG%20cut,%20SUMMER%202004,%20LONG%20TO%20VERY%20SHORT%20MAKEOVER!!!!a-line%20stacked%20bob%20haircut%20PERFECT
all these pics and more are here http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f195/alandkim/?start=all - http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f195/alandkim/?start=all

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:13am
Great picks lovebobs!  You are right, the first one (girl in mirror) would look absolutely great.  It still maintains some length in the front, but shows off a lovely neck areaBig%20smile.

Posted By: Snipette
Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 1:59pm
How about
Let me know if you like any of these and i will try and find some more variations of the styles Smile

Date Posted: June 13 2007 at 11:30pm
I'm definitly loving all the ideas you guys are giving me.
But I can't quite decide if I want a bob or something even shorter.

I will definitly keep you posted..Though it might be a while because I have to wait until I'm done with a play that I'm in. 

Posted By: Snipette
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 2:01pm
Hi How are you?

I was just wondering when this play of yours finished as i would love to know what style you go for.

All the best
S

Print Page | Close Window