Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=53987
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 1:54am

Topic: going short with shoulder length hair but afraid
Posted By: ragdollragdoll
Subject: going short with shoulder length hair but afraid
Date Posted: June 22 2007 at 1:11pm
I will like to go an  cut my shoulder length hair, shorter but afraid to . Everytime I go to the hairdresser I say trim it. I really hate short hair. I can think about is cutting my hair short. Today, twice I went to get the scissor to do  cut it short but I stop myself and go Do I really want to do this. I been thinking about for almost a year off and on. Today, It was more at on  point. Does this mean I am really ready for the short the hair. I am still afraid of it. The last time I had short hair I was 12 years old. This is what my hair look look now and it is really thick.

Replies:
Posted By: regina8402
Date Posted: June 22 2007 at 2:43pm
i say if you want to cut then cut it, it grows back.  but if you are afraid then cut MORE than just a trim. cut it at least where you can see that you cut your hair.  you can even add layers into it and that sometimes gives a shorter look to your hair.Smile

Posted By: littlegreeneyes
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:41am
well i cant really see your picture but if you keep thinking about getting it short then your no going to be happy until you've given it a try. Ive just cut mine shorter and found its good to have a look round at lots of pictures of different styles first to make sure you know what you want doing.

Print Page | Close Window