Print Page | Close Window

Sewn in Extentions in San Diego, CA?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Looking For Hair Extension Expert
Forum Description: Trying To Locate Hair Extension Services
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=54167
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 7:12pm

Topic: Sewn in Extentions in San Diego, CA?
Posted By: ksquared
Subject: Sewn in Extentions in San Diego, CA?
Date Posted: June 28 2007 at 11:50am
Hello - I've been researching all the different types of extentions and I think the best option for me is to do the sewn in wefts. My hair broke off after a bad highlight from a hair stylist. I'd like to grow it out, but I can't hang with the effed hair much longer Tongue
Can anyone recommend a sewn-in extention person in San Diego?

Also, where should I buy the hair? 

Thanks so much for all your help!

~Karen

Replies:
Posted By: JOSLYNN
Date Posted: November 17 2007 at 8:56pm
I love my extensions they are not sewn in but individuals. Look at my pictures and it also gives you the name and phone # of Sand. it is under Joslynn I just posted them today. Good LuckSmile

-------------
RNndsHAIR

Posted By: malibu
Date Posted: November 18 2007 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by ksquared ksquared wrote:

Hello - I've been researching all the different types of extentions and I think the best option for me is to do the sewn in wefts. My hair broke off after a bad highlight from a hair stylist. I'd like to grow it out, but I can't hang with the effed hair much longer Tongue
Can anyone recommend a sewn-in extention person in San Diego?

Also, where should I buy the hair? 

Thanks so much for all your help!

~Karen

Hi Ksquared, I'm in the valley so I'm not familiar with braiders in San Diego. Do a search in yahoo local. A lot of times you can find reviews from people and some of the braiders have websites so you can see their work.

As for the hair...It depends on what your hair texture is, how much you want to spend, etc. The better quality the hair, the nicer the install and the longer the hair will last you. In the end you save money if you can keep reusing the hair.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window