Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=55449
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 2:07am

Topic: Dark Caeser
Posted By: |2yan
Subject: Dark Caeser
Date Posted: August 06 2007 at 11:52am
First off, my b if this isnt in the right top[ic. I feel as if this may be offtopic.

Whats like the breakdown of a Dark Caeser, cuz I dont think my barber knows what it is (hes old school and ive been wantin to ask him but i havent had the chance to stop by) but i have a feelin he may not know what it is. So just incase whats the breakdown of it.

Is it like an All Even, with the the sides and back tapered with a #2? Or what.

Post is kinda dumb but just curious, also I sometimes cut my own and also would llike to know for future reference. Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:06pm
A dark ceasar is a all even cut, that makes your hair look dark.  In other words, you don't see much, if any scalp.  Most dark ceasars are cut at or above a 1 and a half guard.  You can add temple and nape tapers for added aesthetic appeal, but it's not necessary.

-------------
DUB-C

Date Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:09pm

Aight thats pretty much what i thought. For some reason i had never heard of it b4 i came to this site. Thanks for the quick reply.

Date Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:14pm
My bad yall, i was just lookin around other subforums when i came across a post askin the exact same question. I dont usually go to some of the other sub forums so i didnt see it, but uea my bad, yyall can delete this thread.

Print Page | Close Window