Print Page | Close Window

Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Looking For Hair Extension Expert
Forum Description: Trying To Locate Hair Extension Services
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56254
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:27pm

Topic: Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?
Posted By: juliey
Subject: Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?
Date Posted: September 05 2007 at 10:46pm
I have been investigating getting Great Length extensions put in but am now unsure after finding this site.  (yikes).  Can anyone suggest someone experienced in Pittsburgh with quality extensions?
Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: billionairehair
Date Posted: October 04 2007 at 1:25pm
only braided and fusion safe fusion 3476837922 i do them my self i travel from ny

Posted By: billionairehair
Date Posted: October 15 2007 at 6:42pm
truthfully braided extentions are the best

Posted By: imzadi92
Date Posted: October 22 2007 at 10:44am
Hi there. I have 5 years of experience in doing just about any types of extensions you can think of. I've done massive amounts of microlink, shrink link, & fusion loose extensions, some pinch braids, microbraids, dreadlocks (both natural and synthetic) and more. I am in pittsburgh - what part of town are you in? (south side here) if you'd like to talk more, I'd love to see if I can help you. I do good quality work, pay lots of attention to detail, have very reasonable prices, and just plain LOVE what I do. If you like, I can send you a few pics of some of my previous work as well - tho its mostly of the braided extensions at this point - I'm looking to build my portfolio as well as really expand my home hair jobs now that I'm a stay at home mom. You can email me at mailto:earthymamawitch@hotmail.com - earthymamawitch@hotmail.com and I'll PM you my phone #. thanks and looking forward to talking to you.

Print Page | Close Window