Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59512
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 1:59am

Topic: Which Vendors do you like.
Posted By: butterfly3582
Subject: Which Vendors do you like.
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:07am

I am a refugee from BHM.

I was wondering what vendors do you like to use for lacefronts (American and Chinese)

We have our favorites on BHM and I was curious if they were the same.  Plus I like finding new good vendors.

The American vendors i like are allaboutmyhair.com and californialacewigs.com

The Chinese vendors i like are Rex and Jacksun.

Replies:
Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 12:08pm
I like both Holly and Jacksun.  My last two wigs came from Holly they were a little thick so I will probably get my next one from Jacksun.

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 2:00pm
I'm a newbie to lace wigs and have only purchased one from California Lace Wigs.  I absolutely LOVE the wig and LOVE the great customer service I received from Annette at CLW.  And it was on sale, so I didn't have to pay a lot. 

I know everyone likes Rex and Jacksun. I emailed Rex about some units I wanted to buy, but he was all sold out of anything (in stock) that I wanted. Cry   (It's hard to compete with all the bhm gals buying up all the stockOuch)

I'm thinking about purchasing one from FixinHeads.com this week because I hear good stuff about "Bless."  AND she will bleach all the knots for me... cuz that stresses me out!

I'm only buying stock units right now because I need a couple for a cruise I'm going on in a few weeks and I can't wait for a custom unit.  When I return from the cruise, I'll probably have one of the Chinese vendors make me a custom unit.

Posted By: illustrious1
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:34pm
Well I am a BHm refugee andmy fav is still Tony Zhang, though Rex makes a good strong unit!

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 06 2008 at 8:22am
jacksun is my boo!!!!! LOL but i also love all about my hair..

Posted By: TooBlessed
Date Posted: March 09 2008 at 10:06am
Rex, Rex, and Rex!!!  I've quit Kevincn, Jacksun was two-timing me with Sexi, Holly just don't cut it because I don't float that way.LOL

Posted By: Mistress Shaka
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:35pm
Well for me I love Sexi's boo (lol) Jack Sun and I love Tony Zhang.  For the american vendors I like California Lace Wigs.com and Lynelle's Lace Wigs.com.  I have not been disappointed with any of them.

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Well for me I love Sexi's boo (lol) Jack Sun and I love Tony Zhang.  For the american vendors I like California Lace Wigs.com and Lynelle's Lace Wigs.com.  I have not been disappointed with any of them.

HEY MISTRESS (WAVING) I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: kalenjin
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:37pm
I was keeping mine secret but I guess I should share:

Ven diao of golden wigs. perfect. And such great prices too!

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:40pm

Refugee here (lol),  I have only purchase from California Lace Wigs and Rex.  I love them both, kinda scared to venture to a new vendor, but I'm not close minded about it though (smile)

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

Refugee here (lol),  I have only purchase from California Lace Wigs and Rex.  I love them both, kinda scared to venture to a new vendor, but I'm not close minded about it though (smile)

hey girl welcome over on the good side.. LOL

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I tell you what Sexi, I was a newbie over a BHM and I started to feel so much hostility (I was like dang, what did I do (lol).  I am glad to be here in a peaceful spot (smile)

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:46pm

I tell you what Sexi, I was a newbie over a BHM and I started to feel so much hostility (I was like dang, what did I do (lol).  I am glad to be here in a peaceful spot (smile)

I know exactly what you mean, they have a hip hop section and the guys have a wave section. so its pretty cool both blacks and whites together and its laid back to boot..

Posted By: bookbabe
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:54pm

WELL I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY LACE BACK BUT I ORDER 2 FROM REX I GOT GREAT REVIEWS ON HIM!! KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS!!!!

Posted By: NClady
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:03pm
I have a custom FL with on order with Jack. Customer service is wonderful via email and IM... I will post when I get my LF...Suppose to have it by the end of this month...

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

I smelled the words 'secret vendor'.LOLLOLLOL

Do you have any pictures of his/her work?  How long have you had it?  How have it been holding up?  How is the hairline?

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by TooBlessed TooBlessed wrote:

Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

I smelled the words 'secret vendor'.LOLLOLLOL

Do you have any pictures of his/her work?  How long have you had it?  How have it been holding up?  How is the hairline?

YES>..lol

I was skeptical since no one had used him but my friend ordered first and it was awesome. I am new with LF and it was my first order (156.00 Wink ) last Nov.. I am addicted already, just ordered another three today. lol

Here is a picture before I dyed it all kinds of colors, I will post a more recent one when I get pictures taken.

The hairline is nice, very realistic with a good app. I am currently loving ORWG and tape for the nape...

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:46pm
Thanks Kalenjin!

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:09pm
what's his information so i can add it to the list? thanks

Posted By: LovelyLisa
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:30pm

I like Lydia and KevinCN.

I just ordered from YIWEIDU (Think I spelled it right) We will see!Wink

Posted By: ruedeseine
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:34pm
I loved BHM, because it was kinda slow over here & sexi you are one of the main reasons I went there. The drama kept me in lurk though...whew!

CaliforniaLace.com/Anette
Jack Sun/Ming Shun
Zara/Michelle
are my favorite vendors.

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:35pm

Name:CHUNHAI  DIAO
email: mailto:info@goldenwigs.com - info@goldenwigs.com
website: http://www.goldenwigs.com - www.goldenwigs.com - slow site but he is good with email

Address:A-305RM NO.22 SHANDONG ROAD QINGDAO,CHINA

Posted By: Miss Lace
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:55pm

http://www.goldenwigs.com - www.goldenwigs.com   email is mailto:info@goldenwigs.com - info@goldenwigs.com I have ordered my second lf from him. Mr Ven Diao is very kind. He answers emails very fast. But i am a newbie on lf so i can´t tell you if his lf´s are good or not. It looks very nice but it´s shedding. But maybe thats my fault. Because i am learning how to take care of a lf and maybe i do things wrong. I always seals the knots.

But i don´t like one thing of him. I aks him how i can pay. He told me western union. That cost me 20 euros ($ 30) each time i order a lf. So i ask him if he accepts paypal. He said yes but i have to pay $ 35 charge. So i did that. But Holly only ask my 4% charge if i pay with paypal, that was in this situation $ 7. So i aks him how this difference can happend and he gave my a very weird answer. I don´t know anymore. But he told my that he can give my discounts or something.

I never saw bleached knot before so i can´t tel you if its ok. I don´t like it.

Posted By: Philigrl
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:05pm
Well well...this is where everyone ran off toLOL
I like AV = Denovo and CLW and CV JackSun but bout to try Rex

Posted By: Chic-Geek
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:23pm
"Refugee" ... that's funny! I'm straddling the BHM fence... "can't stay, didn't know where to go"... then there's HB. I can't wait to see that new information I glean from the "Lacey Divas" on this site.

But anyway, I love Holly! Our relationship started when I discovered that she accepts PayPal. Then I saw how prompt she was to reply to email, accept payment, and ship product; I'm hooked on Holly.

So my vote goes to HOLLY ZHANG!  Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:33pm
HEY YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WAVING AT YA) i'm so glad to you see and thanks for the information so i can add it to the newbie thread..

Posted By: innovativelace
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:08pm
I second, third, and fourth by baby Rexy Poo!!!!   http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10">  

HEY SEXI!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by innovativelace innovativelace wrote:

I second, third, and fourth by baby Rexy Poo!!!!   http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10">  

HEY SEXI!!!!!!!!

HEY INNOVATIVELACE, ALL MY GIRLS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 8:57pm
  Jacksun is my New Love http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt024MSUS">Famous%207

Hey Sexi.....

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb096_ZNxpt024MSUS&utm_id=7924">

Posted By: Koffee Brown
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 9:04pm
allaboutmyhair (or aamh as we say). She's the best for kinky curlies. I also like "ladydi'

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 11:44pm
hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

well for the AV i love californialacewigs,zarawigs and exquisitewigs they are the best with the hair quality,you really do get what you pay for.

for the CV i love me some Holly right now,i have a new baby coming next week.

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Hi LovelyLisa

Have you recieved your unit yet?  How's his wrok?  thanks

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

well for the AV i love californialacewigs,zarawigs and exquisitewigs they are the best with the hair quality,you really do get what you pay for.

HEY GIRL... Clap

Posted By: 2blessed4stress
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:29pm

Another refugee..lol!

I have used three vendors...afrotreasures, Jacksun, and Holly Zhang. I plan on getting a kinky unit from Rex...

My vote for now goes to Holly hands down...my best experiences of lw have been had with her and I have purchased 6 units with the 7th on the way from her and have had no issues! Which is  not something I can say about the other two I've used....

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Jacksun is my New Love http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt024MSUS">Famous%207

Hey Sexi.....

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb096_ZNxpt024MSUS&utm_id=7924">

no you ain't trying to steal my boo from me.. LOL

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:40pm

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

HEY GIRL... Clap

hey sexiiiii TongueTongueTongue im so happy to be here and read your posts HeartHeartHeart

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:44pm

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

HEY GIRL... Clap

hey sexiiiii TongueTongueTongue im so happy to be here and read your posts HeartHeartHeart

HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL

Posted By: madisonb
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:23pm
I have used Lydia, Tony Z and uniqueimpressions but i am one western uion payment away from order two kinky straight wigs from Jacksun even though I am thinking that I may order one from Jack and one from Rex to copare. don't know yet, too many choices.

Posted By: MsLiberty
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:52pm
AV - CLW is the best!!!

CV - Rex is the man

Posted By: amazon1147
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:06am
"HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL "

U are crazy

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:13am

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

HEY GIRL... Clap

HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLtrue looool

Posted By: PrincessLF
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:58am
BHM refugee here (London39).Cool  My vendors of choice are Holly, Jacksun and Rex.  I love Rex light yaki. 

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:59am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

BHM refugee here (London39).Cool  My vendors of choice are Holly, Jacksun and Rex.  I love Rex light yaki. 

hey london chile Clap

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:03am
Hey Sexi girl.  Good to see you.  As you can see, we love to follow you where ever you go.  Wink

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:13am

Hey Sexi girl.  Good to see you.  As you can see, we love to follow you where ever you go.  Wink

its ok you can follow me, i don't mine one bit..LOL LOL

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:55am

Sexi, I am going to call you Moses and we are the IsraelitiesLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:00am

LOLLOLLOLLOL  Singing.... Let my people go.

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:06am

LOLLOLLOLLOL  Singing.... Let my people go.

Ha HaLOLLOL

Posted By: prettyandbrains
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:52pm
Hello everyone! I am another BHM refugee. I actually had a profile on here before BHM but found BHM more helpful with Sexi, Bless, and the rest of the veterans. I decided to come back once I heard my main peoples had stole away to the boutique.

I am new to ordeing lf's. I am waiting on my custom from Rex. I must say his customer service is the bomb. He gets back to you with lightning speed. Can't beat that with a bat or a pogo stick!Oh, my profile name on BHM is/was Caramel Cognac if that rings a bell.

Posted By: amazon1147
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:00pm
A lot of us followed SB here.

BTW have yall seen / read this story:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/woman.stuck.on.toilet.ap/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/woman.stuck.on.toilet.ap/index.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/woman.in.bathroom.ap/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/woman.in.bathroom.ap/index.html

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by amazon1147 amazon1147 wrote:

A lot of us followed SB here.

BTW have yall seen / read this story:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/woman.stuck.on.toilet.ap/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/woman.stuck.on.toilet.ap/index.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/woman.in.bathroom.ap/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/woman.in.bathroom.ap/index.html

Clearly she was mentally disturbed!

Posted By: Countessrim
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:31pm
Hey ya'll!

Another BHM refugee! Lol I use to lurk here before BHM now I flip back and forth! But my fav vendor is definatly Holly Zhang! She broke my LF cherry and I've never left her since! She's super fast when responding to me and definatly is paitence and will answer every single question you have! God I love that woman lol

Posted By: LADY_B
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:39pm
Hi y'all, *waving to the BHM ladies*yes

I read about the lady on the toilet.  How sad, I hope she gets better.

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by LADY_B LADY_B wrote:

Hi y'all, *waving to the BHM ladies*yes

I read about the lady on the toilet.  How sad, I hope she gets better.

hey girl i saw that, it was really really weird and sad..

Posted By: Swood1969
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:05pm
Jacksun ? Does he have a minimum number of wigs you have t opurchase if you are a new buyer or can I order one at a time. 

Posted By: BFF Princess
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:24am
Hey Ladies,
Another former BMHer here.. Been lurking for a few days waiting for my account to be activated. Its good to see you ladies.

But my fav vendors are (Sexi's boo) Jack sun and Holly. I want to try Rex though, I heard he's great. Has anyone tried his KS?

Posted By: LaceLover
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:41pm

I have yet to order from a CV, but of the three AVs that I have, AAMH is probably my favorite thus far.   After I get my kinky straight from CLW, I plan on ordering my next units from CVs.

Posted By: calimesmerizer
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:46pm
curly: jacksun
light yaki: Kevincn
They both have really good customer service!

Posted By: june2chocolate
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:08pm
http://www.hairisle.com/products.htm kem...love the hair thus far

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

Jacksun ? Does he have a minimum number of wigs you have t opurchase if you are a new buyer or can I order one at a time. 
NO he doesn't

hey ladies

i also love lydia's virgin chinese she does them well i have about 6 of those too..

kevincn makes the best light yaki since he's the original light yaki man that did the techique first.

Posted By: djambition843
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:29pm
since rex is out of stock wigs,well, he actually doesnt have anything that i would like, i wanted to give jack sun a try, since everyone says he does such a great job, i did go to his website and look at some of the wigs, does anyone have a price list for his stock wigs, i would like to order two or three on friday, thanks in advanceSmile

Posted By: Senegalese
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:53pm
BHM refugee checking in yall, preferred AV MWAW (but too expensive)
I haven't tried any CVs yet, but I will go to Jacksun for my next order.

Posted By: weave deva
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 12:17am
i love CV'S: Jack , Tony Z & Lydia, oh and Ken Z.  I haven't tried any of the AV, too expensive. 

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 12:58am
CLW..holla!

Posted By: precioushur
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:19am
Allaboutmyhair all day been buying them for 3 years now.

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:18pm

BHM Refugee here hugging my additional family.

AV = CLW
CV = Holly

Posted By: mslady
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 6:09am

CHINESE  VENDORS

KevinCN:

mailto:Ribzhangcn@yahoo.com.cn - Ribzhangcn@yahoo.com.cn    

or mailto:kevincn0532@yahoo.com.cn - kevincn0532@yahoo.com.cn

Kevin Yan:    kevinfreedelee

mailto:freedelee@yahoo.com - freedelee@yahoo.com

Ms Lydia Gao

Website: http://public.fotki.com/lydiagao/ - http://public.fotki.com/lydiagao/    

Longfei L/F wig   Password: longfei

Capbase   Password: capbase

Email: mailto:gaojing2003a@yahoo.com.cn - gaojing2003a@yahoo.com.cn   or mailto:lydia2003a@yahoo.com.cn - lydia2003a@yahoo.com.cn

Jacksun

Website : http://www.shuangyehair.com/ - www.shuangyehair.com

Fotki:   http://public.fotki.com/jacksun - http://public.fotki.com/jacksun

Email: sy_hair2006@yahoo.com

Rex

Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/rex7197/ - http://public.fotki.com/rex7197/

Email: mailto:Rex7197@yahoo.com.cn - Rex7197@yahoo.com.cn  

Wayne Ho
Email: http://us.f359.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=wayne.ho@yiweidu.com - wayne.ho@yiweidu.com

MSN: wayne.ho@yiweidu.com
Yahoo!: yiweidu_wayne@yahoo.com

Tony Zhang

Website: http://www.qdpremierwigs.com/ - http://www.qdpremierwigs.com

Email:  mailto:chinapremierwigs@yahoo.com.cn - chinapremierwigs@yahoo.com   or mailto:Mail:premierwigs@yahoo.com.cn - premierwigs@163.com

CHUNHAI  DIAO

email: mailto:info@goldenwigs.com - info@goldenwigs.com

Holly

Website: http://www.wigsandclosures.com/ - www.WigsAndClosures.com

Email:  fulllacewigs@gmail.com 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMERICAN VENDORS

www.allaboutmyhair.com   (Rotesha)

www.californialacewigs.com

Afrotreasures  (ebay seller)

www.zarawigs.com

http://stores.ladydislocks.com     

www.thehairnetwork.com

www.mywigsandweaves.com  

www.mymaneattractions.com

Posted By: neatkit
Date Posted: May 04 2008 at 12:10pm
Hello, I'm about to buy a stock lace wig from tony Zhang and I can see that you love his wigs. How good are they?How fast is he? Or do you prefer another CV now? thank you.

Posted By: ketchyclass
Date Posted: August 21 2008 at 11:53am
Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the good vendors, am a newbie but have paid a lot for these hair... Please help!

-------------
It's all in God's hands!!!

Date Posted: August 21 2008 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ketchyclass ketchyclass wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the good vendors, am a newbie but have paid a lot for these hair... Please help!

send them an email their addresses are listed..the top of the list are chinese vendors, most are pretty reliable you see those that have listed their favorites.. the bottom of the list are american vendors..

Posted By: ketchyclass
Date Posted: August 21 2008 at 4:54pm
Thanks much, I sent the post before I saw the list... I really appreciate all ur opinions ladies!!!

-------------
It's all in God's hands!!!

Posted By: jazzy j
Date Posted: October 18 2008 at 7:41am
[QUOTE=LovelyLisa]

I hope u have better luck than me, I will never buy from yiweidu again. everything a cheap wig does, it did. and they sent me stock wigs instead of custom lace wigs.
jazzy j

Posted By: moorehair1
Date Posted: October 20 2008 at 12:55am
SmileHELLO I AM A VENDO FOR LACEFRONTS AND EXTENSIONS AS WELL..I SALE 100/% HUMAN HAIR.RIGHT OFF RODEO DRIVE I AM SORT OF LIKE A PERSONAL SHOPPER FOR HAIR.I HAVE BEEN IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY FOR 22 YEARS.3 YEARS AGO I WAS A VICTOM OF A SURGERY GONE VERY BAD AND WANTED TO STAY IN THE BUSINESS BECAUSE I JUST LOVE TALKING HAIR.WELL,THIS IS WHEN I CREATED MY NEW BABY RIGHT OFF RODEO DRIVE.AND,I JUST LOVE IT I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS A LONG TIME AGO.WE SALE ANY LACE WIG YOU CAN IMAGINE.I ONLY DEAL WITH VIRGIN HAIR.FOR IT IS MOST NATURAL LOOKING TO ME.SIMPLY SEND US A PICTURE AND YOUR ORDERS AND WE WILL MAKE IT IF WE DO NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK.WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MOOREHAIRCO AND EMAIL US WITH YOUR ORDERS MOOREHAIR1@GMAIL.COM

-------------
denise

Posted By: moorehair1
Date Posted: October 20 2008 at 1:02am
LOLPLEASE PUT ME YOUR LIST OF AMERICAN VENDORS
RIGHT OFF RODEO DRIVE
THIS IS THE NAME OF MY COMPANY.WE SALE LACEWIGS OF ANYKIND AND HAIR EXTENSIONS,CERAMIC FLAT IRONS AS WELL
SIMPLY GIVE US A EMAIL AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU
mailto:MOOREHAIR1@GMAIL.COM - MOOREHAIR1@GMAIL.COM
ALSO CHECK US OUT HERE http://www.MYSPACE.COM/MOOREHAIRCO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MOOREHAIRCO   A FEW OF OUR WIGS ARE THERE BUT WE DO MOST CUSTOM HAIR

-------------
denise

Posted By: PrettyFace
Date Posted: October 21 2008 at 10:53am

My only vendor is an AV............fixinheads.  I purchased both my units from her.  I'm happy with both.  One is full lace wavy, the other is full lace, silk top, light yaki.  Both gorgeous.

-------------
Current: 4A Relaxed(next relaxer-Phyto index 1)
Length: Between APL & BSL
Goal: MBL by December 2009

Posted By: BklynFoxx
Date Posted: November 21 2008 at 11:33am
Ladies, I'm gald to see this post. I have a question. To be more specific, which vendors do you like for different types of hair.
Who is the best with the virgin units?
What about for the light yaki?
Who holds it down on the kinky curly?

Posted By: Jacobina
Date Posted: March 10 2009 at 1:44pm
I buy from Ms Lola, her units are very beautiful, no shedding or tangle. For me, she is the best.

Posted By: Jacobina
Date Posted: March 12 2009 at 1:18pm
I am so glad that I have joined this forum. I have learnt so much. You ladies are helpful. I have been buying expensive units from some of AV, but I have learnt that you may get the same quality of hair from a CV. I am about to order a custom kinky straight unit from Holly. Any word of advice?

Posted By: Lady T
Date Posted: April 05 2009 at 10:06pm
Hi i wanted to know where should i look to buy some nice human wigs from because i am about to open up a lace wig shop?
also cheep

Posted By: mslady
Date Posted: April 18 2009 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Lady T Lady T wrote:

Hi i wanted to know where should i look to buy some nice human wigs from because i am about to open up a lace wig shop?
also cheep

Confused by the question.  Is it a wig shop that sells all types of wigs (ie lacefronts, monofilanent, skin, etc)?  If so, you can purchase both all types of wigs from the Chinese vendors, you have to specify what you want and are looking for.

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 5:29pm
I like KevinCN & Rex

-------------
***Live Life Trusting God***

Posted By: magnoliabird
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 10:37pm
Hey ladies  (wavin') Startin' to look like homecoming here...

I have purchased quite a few from Ms. Nguyen over the years (company name i do not reveal).  i have also use Jeffery and Lydi as backups.  Have never had problems with anything i purchased.   I am almost finished ventilating my first full lace.  Have done 2 frontal.  I am not as fast as theCV's but I will be doing a few customs (like 4 a year) so I guess then i will be my favorite.  (tee hee!!)

-------------
Have Beautiful Hair Everyday
The Lace Front Wig Connection

Posted By: magnoliabird
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 10:42pm

Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

NO he doesn't

hey ladies

i also love lydia's virgin chinese she does them well i have about 6 of those too..

kevincn makes the best light yaki since he's the original light yaki man that did the techique first.

Sexi is right in that Lydia does have great virgin Chinese.  I would say my personal vendor and Lydia are about even, but lydia does provide great virgin units.

Sexi, think BHM gonna blame you for all the refugees here now! (LOL)

-------------
Have Beautiful Hair Everyday
The Lace Front Wig Connection

Posted By: natural hair
Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:43am

How to find a reliable supplier is not an easy thing,as manufacturer,I advise below points.

1.       don’t purchase from some small personal websites: they haven’t business licence,and there are no office address,no office telephone (only have cell phone and email),no their own  pictures on website,only one or two persons you can reach,they buy from manufacturer,then sell to users,when matters happen,they will disappear.

2.       don’t trust very very low price: 100% remy hair and 100% hand working are both high cost,the price will have a reasonable range,so if somebody offer you a very very low price,that must be a snare.

3.       do some research before order: try to find how many employes they have,what’s their refund policy,if they have their own work pictures,etc,all of these info can help you find a professional supplier.

4.       ask some questions which you know to find out if they have professional knowledge,or you can ask them for some their customers as reference.

In China,there are too many lace front suppliers: manufacturer,trading company,soho,who deserve trust? I am in China,so I think I can be some useful,to provide some Chinese market and production information,to make a fair assessment of the vendor you want to buy from,etc,of course,if you want to try our company as candidate,please visit: http://www.qdwigs.com/ - www.qdwigs.com

Posted By: ilnaij
Date Posted: July 07 2009 at 10:53pm

AMERICAN VENDORS

http://www.californialacewigs.com - www.californialacewigs.com

http://www.zarawigs.com - www.zarawigs.com  

http://www.thehairnetwork.com - www.thehairnetwork.com

http://www.mymaneattractions.com - www.mymaneattractions.com

CHINESE  VENDORS

IVY

Website: http://www.visionremyhair.com - http://www.visionremyhair.com

Email:  mailto:visionhaircn@gmail.com - visionhaircn@gmail.com    or   mailto:ivy-hair@hotmail.com - ivy-hair@hotmail.com

Posted By: autisticmum
Date Posted: July 08 2009 at 5:39am
I have bought a full skin from sinowigs,and its fantastic.
The customer service was wonderfu lit only took three weeks and was $168.if anyone would like her msn or email please let me know.
I will be ordering a full lace from them in the next couple of days.

Posted By: autisticmum
Date Posted: July 12 2009 at 8:20am
Hi
I have only used one vender sinowigs,they were my first ones I looked at and I was not dissapointed,I would not even consider looking else where.
My hair is beautiful(if it would stick lol) it I cried when I opened the package.
I want the same but lace which is only£96 human hair 8 inch.
The customer service was also very good,it was fast and delivered by fed ex.
 I can give you the ladys email and msn if you like to query,you will not be sorry.
Tell her shell recommended you for a qoute.

Posted By: anjee34
Date Posted: July 24 2009 at 8:43pm
same here Sexibeach. How are you doing? I hope some of those trouble people don't make it to this site. I grew tired of it. This is now my new spot.Smile Hey I didn't know that Lydia didn't provide good unit, I just ordered one two days ago. Could someone tell ho long her units last?

Posted By: R.A.A.H
Date Posted: August 02 2009 at 9:37pm
hmm.
nice and quiet over here Wink

how is everyone doing???

Posted By: natural hair
Date Posted: September 07 2009 at 2:27am
http://www.qdwigs.com - www.qdwigs.com is a good choice,100% human hair,indian,chinese,malaysian hair are all ok,Chinese manufacturer,12inch indain remy is 126usd,14inch is 136usd...

Posted By: _Princess_
Date Posted: December 04 2009 at 8:36pm
I'm definitely going to try some of these vendors next.

-------------

Posted By: Kirsty_Virginia
Date Posted: December 12 2009 at 7:12am
is rex still a reputable seller?

Posted By: theweaved1
Date Posted: December 13 2009 at 1:35pm
American Vendors:

LaceLocs- a lil on the pricey side but they have nice wigs

Weaveology- a new company, they have nice wigs for a nice price

Chinese Vendors-

still searching for a reputable company to order from....I'm scurred I will get my money taken and get no wig

-------------
I love long hair!

Posted By: lilmsrosie87
Date Posted: January 19 2010 at 10:41am
I just ordered from Holly last night. This is my first custom lace wig (my 3rd altogether) and I'm really excited. And what really made me happy was the pric. I got a lace front 14 inches with Afro Kinky curly hair!

Posted By: Tressmeup
Date Posted: January 22 2010 at 6:57pm
I agree, sometimes ordering for the first time is the scariest part of it all! it just takes some getting used to I suppose.

-------------
www.tressmeup.com

Beautifully designed custom made wigs!

Posted By: eric william
Date Posted: February 21 2010 at 7:03am
and togother with it

i often buy wig from this company

This post has been edited to remove blatant advertising.  Please help me keep the HairTalk board clear of advertising by clicking on Report so I can get to these quicker and remove.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

-------------
here i am

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: March 16 2010 at 7:01am
you should give a try to this vendor mailto:bestwigs@hotmail.com - bestwigs@hotmail.com
he got good hair!

Posted By: mercideez
Date Posted: March 12 2011 at 1:49pm
I am a newbie and i would love to know kevin's website. thnk you.

Posted By: vivianjin2011
Date Posted: March 16 2011 at 4:13am
my wigs are from lacewigsbeauty.com and towigs.com in China. the quality is excellent and really best price. 

Posted By: hairfashion
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 3:09am
I also ordered one wig last month.  I love it.

Print Page | Close Window