Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59666
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:54am

Topic: BHM LFW Refugees
Posted By: Unladylikediva
Subject: BHM LFW Refugees
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:10pm
I just wanted to do a Lace Front roll call of all the fellow BHM Refugees....I'm here. I wanna see who's on here.

P.S. If you changed ur screen name let us know as well.Wink

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:12pm
HERE! lol  present and accounted for..running from massa.. LOL

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:13pm
HERE! (BHM Screen name was shonnamichele)

Posted By: Countessrim
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:18pm

*waves hair franticly in the air* HERE!!!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

HERE! lol  present and accounted for..running from massa.. LOL
LOL.... U betta horrie masa cumin round dat corna real fas...says he lookin fo dem womens dat lef da odah farm.

Posted By: bookbabe
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:24pm

teehee HELLO TO EVERYONE

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:28pm
Here

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:31pm
hey everybody i'm so glad to see the refugee's..LOL

Posted By: fllwlover
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:40pm
Howdy! hooray

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:54pm

Hey!  I'm here, too!

Posted By: Swood1969
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:57pm
BHM LF refugee rite here!!Heart

Posted By: zelliboo
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:31pm
Present.....dance2

Posted By: mochamom
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:57pm
I'm here upsidedowndance

Posted By: sweetnznj
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:53pm

Im here too...

Posted By: chyna_li
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:30pm
Chyna_li is here

Posted By: shefruitful
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:28pm
In the building!!!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by shefruitful shefruitful wrote:

In the building!!!

HEY I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE MY SISTA'S IN THE HOUSE.. LOL

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:49pm
  Hello http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt024MSUS">World%20Hello%20Day

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZNxpt024MSUS&utm_id=7925">

Posted By: amazon1147
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:51pm

Im here

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:54pm
we are family, i got all my sista's with me.. LOL

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:37pm
LOL, so this is where every body is hiding. Wink I'm here too!!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:41pm
Hey Breh!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:42pm
Hey Girl!!!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:44pm
I can't wait till ur site is up and running...Make sure you have some 23 cir wigs avalible for us Big Head girls.

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:48pm

I love your siggy, I'm sending you a PM.

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:25pm

Also, Breh, make sure you have some 21.5 cir for us small-headed folk. Approve

Posted By: phillycutee
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:34pm
HEY Ladies!!! Just checkin in for the BHM refugees roll call. Man i was a  newbie that had just earned my "new post" satusEmbarrassed I guess i better get to commenting here . nice to see all the NICE ladies! I need you vets!! Its because of you guys im a lace wig Diva in the first place.Where you go, I follow!!Wink

Posted By: JLTabron
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:12am
Hey ladies I am a BHM Refugee as well.  It's starting to feel like homeSmile

Posted By: JLTabron
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:12am
Opps!  My former screen name was Fdurr1973.

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:28am
Nice to see all of you.

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:40am
Sorry I showed up late for roll call ladies - long day at work. Curlygirl11 is also present. This site is starting to feel like home with all you ladies here. Make sure no haters followed you in. I'm SOOOO glad to see you guys but it's weird to see you listed as a "newbie" when you're really not new to the lf game. I wanna hear from Ms. Celie, FlyAt40 and AlabamaKim. Where my girls at ????    partyLets get the party started

Posted By: PrincessLF
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 4:49am
BHM refugee here as well although I still go over there from time to time to help.  I go to several hair boards, though.  I like to go where there is no drama.  BHM screen name London39.  Go to see all of you.Big%20smile

Posted By: Philigrl
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:09am
Here there and everywhere nowadays....Hello!

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Philigrl Philigrl wrote:

hilarious LOL

Posted By: laydyl
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:15am
I'm still very much a BHM/lace wig newbie, but I'm here! (Thanks for the PM, Sexi Big%20smile).

Posted By: soxgirl119
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:56am

checking inSmile

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by laydyl laydyl wrote:

I'm still very much a BHM/lace wig newbie, but I'm here! (Thanks for the PM, Sexi Big%20smile).

your welcome Wink we can help you honey you're not forgotten..

Posted By: Koffee Brown
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:05pm
OH welcome to all the Refugees. DivaV that's so funny u came up w/ that term.
Yeah Sexi over here UPGRADING this forum w/ lace knowledge. I love it.

(and the 'upgrade' reference was NOT to bring up  Beyonce!! LMAO)

Posted By: MsLiberty
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:14pm

Hello to all, I'm checking in too. Good to see you Breh!!

Posted By: FLMDiva
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 1:25pm

dang, why y'all leave me?  well, I am here too.

MDFLDiva/FLMDiva= same thing going on over here.

NOW TO START CUTTIN' UP!

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

NOW TO START CUTTIN' UP!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we didn't leave you but you know i had to run so i didn't want harpo to catch me.. glad to see you here.. LOL 

Posted By: mochamom
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

NOW TO START CUTTIN' UP!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we didn't leave you but you know i had to run so i didn't want harpo to catch me.. glad to see you here.. LOL 

Girl, not Harpo...don't want MISTA to catch any of usLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:46pm
Here!!

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:06pm
OK THIS IS PRICELESS I HAD TO POST THIS CUZ I'M HOLLING OVER THIS POST.. its in the thread at bhm about where is sexbeach a first time poster names lalove and i love her whoever she is LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i would leave 2 dont nothing work over here got 2 search like 5 x's before something happens,i feel like i'm in the hood with broken pay phones crack heads and stuff,where beyonce at so she can upgrade. quick cause i can take it,

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: nola06
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:23pm
A little late, but newbie's here, too!

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

A little late, but newbie's here, too!

hi Nola glad to have you !!!Clap

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:21pm
Thanks, Sexi! I said i was only gonna visit for 15 min. That was 1 1/2 hours ago. LOL!! This topic is addictive.

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:45pm

OK THIS IS PRICELESS I HAD TO POST THIS CUZ I'M HOLLING OVER THIS POST.. its in the thread at bhm about where is sexbeach a first time poster names lalove and i love her whoever she is LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i would leave 2 dont nothing work over here got 2 search like 5 x's before something happens,i feel like i'm in the hood with broken pay phones crack heads and stuff,where beyonce at so she can upgrade. quick cause i can take it,

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Okay I busted out laughing when I read that...did u see Charmed reply..she was like, "damn lalove you just got here chile and you talking about it  like you been here for a minute (LOL)."

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:16pm
GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL I HOLLA SHE WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:06pm

Here!  In need of a little less drama and more LF info Tongue

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

and we need you Donna, and all the other's too, just lfs information no drama.. Wink

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:22pm

and we need you Donna, and all the other's too, just lfs information no drama.. Wink

Thanks Sexi!  I hope everyone at least stops by to have a look.  You have already worked your magic on the LF Newbie thread.  There is more info there than anyone could ever expect or even hope for.  How I wish it was available when I first got started with these things several years back.  Way back when I paid $1500 for a basic unit!  We've certainly come a long way and the info is there for those who want to learn and hone their skills.  Keep ya head up Sexi...you the Queen Clap

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:29pm
in reading that topic over at BHM about where sexibeach is you can see the drama still going on in that thread!

Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:31pm

Thanks Sexi!  I hope everyone at least stops by to have a look.  You have already worked your magic on the LF Newbie thread.  There is more info there than anyone could ever expect or even hope for.  How I wish it was available when I first got started with these things several years back.  Way back when I paid $1500 for a basic unit!  We've certainly come a long way and the info is there for those who want to learn and hone their skills.  Keep ya head up Sexi...you the Queen Clap

thank you Donna i so appreciate that, i don't have the responsiblity mod'in somebody elses board dealing with the drama, its just for fun here.. thanks so much!

Posted By: Divavocals
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Koffee Brown Koffee Brown wrote:

OH welcome to all the Refugees. DivaV that's so funny u came up w/ that term.
Yeah Sexi over here UPGRADING this forum w/ lace knowledge. I love it.

(and the 'upgrade' reference was NOT to bring up  Beyonce!! LMAO)
LOLLOLLOL Girl if the shoe fits.. LOLLOLLOL

Well I'll check in on this refugee thread too.. Not really a "true" BHM refugee.. I've been here on this forum for a minute.. (I found BHM through this forum) and though I'm mostly on the weave forum, I'm a regular lacefront lurker..LOLLOL Nice to see a WHOLE LOT MORE of my sistahs here.. Tongue

Posted By: Clueless77
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:00am
Hi, everyone, I'm a here too.  It was time for a change!  Glad to see everyone.Smile

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:43am
BHM refugees here too,

Posted By: girlnextdoor
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:36am
hey i'm here too....but a member for a long time, but never posted much...

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

in reading that topic over at BHM about where sexibeach is you can see the drama still going on in that thread!

i know exactly what your saying..

HELLO LADIES GLAD TO SEE YOU and welcome to no more drama LOL

Posted By: Carli
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:07am
Hello to all,

I am here too, new screen name, but I am like the quiet nerd Geek that nobody knows I rarely posted on the other board - shoot I was too scared to open my mouth I might have gotten an e-beatdown over there lol- but I must be where the knowledge, wisdom, and serenity is at- not to knock the others because there are great people everywhere ! Smile

Posted By: fllwlover
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:28am
Aw, Carli, that's an awful way to feel but very true to form....WELCOME - it's very calm over here, & nice! Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: Samria
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:18am
Hello ladies Samria here.. Love Ya!!iloveu

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I can't wait till ur site is up and running...Make sure you have some 23 cir wigs avalible for us Big Head girls.
I second that Big Head girl  BHM REFUGEE HERE..WinkHello everyone..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Samria Samria wrote:

Hello ladies Samria here.. Love Ya!!iloveu

hey girl good to see you.. Clap

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Samria Samria wrote:

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I second that Big Head girl  BHM REFUGEE HERE..WinkHello everyone..
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:42am

Originally posted by Philigrl Philigrl wrote:

hilarious LOL
Hey Sexi!!Wink

Posted By: apple05
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:40pm

Hey everyone

missyou all !! I'm trying to adjust to this new site.. I've been lurking for about a month now. I can say this though I found some new fashionable clothese off an wholesale chinese people for cheap.. LOL But all jokes aside why did u guys really leave us. Especially the women who took your advise within. Do we really have to suffer for wa ever made you guys come here. I  miss login in and seeing all of the love, helpful tips trick you guys was throwing out there .. It was every helpful even others who was in there was telling u guys that your hard work and dedication to the board are very much appreciated.. it's not the same without you guys
Please if your not going to go back to the board let the women who look up to u know why leaving was a best thing for u . I pm my friends that i met on bhm, I even had a on the phone conversation with one member (i never thought it would be me getting all emotional over the internet) but I did I met some really good people and came across some crazy mean people but  I think the women over at bhm look up to all of u especially you sexi. Remember you told me if newbies and lurker come into the board it was our job to teach them and hold their hand etc... tell me you was being real if you was why move on?  Why have newbies and lurkers be in BHM without a clue?  .. WE all need you guys over there please avoid the low life women over there. I thought we where family .. Damn I'm droping tears as i type I need to go lay down .
 Hi again everyone . BHM and Myself really do miss you guys .. please come back

Posted By: djambition843
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:02pm
hey ladies, good to see you all, sexi, i missed ya, i had to come find you, i was a newbie on bhm and u had so much knowledge and you were so caring and didnt mind sharing with all of us, i wanted to personally let you know that i do appreciate you and love you for all that u have done and continue to do, i look forward to the good times here now that ive found ya againroseHug

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by apple05 apple05 wrote:

Hey everyone

missyou all !! I'm trying to adjust to this new site.. I've been lurking for about a month now. I can say this though I found some new fashionable clothese off an wholesale chinese people for cheap.. LOL But all jokes aside why did u guys really leave us. Especially the women who took your advise within. Do we really have to suffer for wa ever made you guys come here. I  miss login in and seeing all of the love, helpful tips trick you guys was throwing out there .. It was every helpful even others who was in there was telling u guys that your hard work and dedication to the board are very much appreciated.. it's not the same without you guys
Please if your not going to go back to the board let the women who look up to u know why leaving was a best thing for u . I pm my friends that i met on bhm, I even had a on the phone conversation with one member (i never thought it would be me getting all emotional over the internet) but I did I met some really good people and came across some crazy mean people but  I think the women over at bhm look up to all of u especially you sexi. Remember you told me if newbies and lurker come into the board it was our job to teach them and hold their hand etc... tell me you was being real if you was why move on?  Why have newbies and lurkers be in BHM without a clue?  .. WE all need you guys over there please avoid the low life women over there. I thought we where family .. Damn I'm droping tears as i type I need to go lay down .

oh apple honey i meant what i said, but i didn't know that admin would be the way they are.. i'm sorry but i think that BHM admin doesn't care about the members, its a business for them.. and its not my board so i can't enforce people to care about what they don't care about.. i actually don't think they even appreciated me or others that made contributions there, maybe b/c they didn't know or realize it b/c like i said its strictly business for them.. but it wasn't to me, it was about the people just like you said the family for me..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:56pm
Hi apple,

I felt the same way. I feels like a hurtful breakup. I've never experienced divorce as a child but I guess this must be what it feels like. LIFE!!!!!! Uggh!! Sometimes it just makes you wanna scream!!! Welcome.

Posted By: materialgirlclk
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
HEY YA'LL! (yea i'm kuntry...so whatLOL) i was in the weave section at BHM but i just purchased my 1st rex on friday so i need all the help i can getWink. i came here cuz i wasn't getting no where over there. i can't wait til my 1st LFW gets here!!! woo hoo!!!ClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
Hi apple,

I felt the same way. I feels like a hurtful breakup. I've never experienced divorce as a child but I guess this must be what it feels like. LIFE!!!!!! Uggh!! Sometimes it just makes you wanna scream!!! Welcome.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:58pm
Hi apple,

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

HEY YA'LL! (yea i'm kuntry...so whatLOL) i was in the weave section at BHM but i just purchased my 1st rex on friday so i need all the help i can getWink. i came here cuz i wasn't getting no where over there. i can't wait til my 1st LFW gets here!!! woo hoo!!!ClapClapClapClap

well girl you can get some help over here.. welcome LOL

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:10pm

double post...my badLOL

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:15pm

Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

well girl you can get some help over here.. welcome LOL
thank you Miss Sexi...i'm actually sitting here with a pen and pad reading all of your posts jotting down everything that i need to go get from the store. you are a blessing girl...really. if it weren't for you i wouldn't know where to start! thank you so much 100x over!Clap

Posted By: Miss Lace
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:23pm
Oooeee lalala Clynes aka Miss Lace is in the house. I was Clynes until i have got my lf. Now i am Miss Lace.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:27pm

Hey everyone

oh apple honey i meant what i said, but i didn't know that admin would be the way they are.. i'm sorry but i think that BHM admin doesn't care about the members, its a business for them.. and its not my board so i can't enforce people to care about what they don't care about.. i actually don't think they even appreciated me or others that made contributions there, maybe b/c they didn't know or realize it b/c like i said its strictly business for them.. but it wasn't to me, it was about the people just like you said the family for me..
I understand sexi I guess sometime you have to just move on. maybe the others who did appreciate will login soon and join a new journey.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:29pm

Hi apple,

you are right about that. I live a double life now i visit BHM on the weekends and HB on the weekdays. Its stressful trying to keep up

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:42pm

Hi apple,

you are right about that. I live a double life now i visit BHM on the weekends and HB on the weekdays. Its stressful trying to keep up

will you quit stressing out your daddy (BHM) wasn't no good no way.. that's why i had to kick him to the curb...LOLLOLLOL papa was a rolling stone..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:52pm
lolabove

Posted By: sweetcarib
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:31pm
Oh yes!! I just found out about Sexi's whereabouts and now I have jumped over here. Hope ya don't mind, but it ain't the same without you girl. LOL.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by sweetcarib sweetcarib wrote:

Oh yes!! I just found out about Sexi's whereabouts and now I have jumped over here. Hope ya don't mind, but it ain't the same without you girl. LOL.
hey girl i 'm sooooooooooooooooo happy to see you, you know that's the truth.. Clap

Posted By: meangirl76
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:43pm
Ohh, tannks Gaaawwdd I found chu!!

Seriously, I missed all the knowledge, there is a void without you ladies. I will not miss drama, name calling, etc.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by meangirl76 meangirl76 wrote:

Ohh, tannks Gaaawwdd I found chu!!

Seriously, I missed all the knowledge, there is a void without you ladies. I will not miss drama, name calling, etc.

hey now glad to see you..

Posted By: CoolAzFemale
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:14pm
HEEEEYYY!!!! Just thought I'd chime in that I'm here too! This is where I originally started my lurking..but I see I need to come "back to my roots"

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by CoolAzFemale CoolAzFemale wrote:

HEEEEYYY!!!! Just thought I'd chime in that I'm here too! This is where I originally started before finding BHM, but I see I need to come "back to my roots"

HEY COOLAZFEMALE, ME TOO, that's why i came back here as well, and if the lf information had been here i would have never left..but its here now.. LOL

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:19pm
hey yall.....hey moma sexy!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

hey yall.....hey moma sexy!

HEY NOW I GOT ALL MY SISTER'S WITH ME.. HEY MEECHIE 2 CUTE!!!ClapClap

Posted By: Bliess
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:34pm

HEY SEXY (BIG WAVES) Ive been wondering what was going on over there. My screen name on BHM is Sanndyred, i tell you that place just isnt the same anymore when I first registered (about 3yrs ago) it use to be my dilay  fix, now I hardly lurk because the its just not interesting anymore.

Im glad I found you guys!Wink!!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Bliess Bliess wrote:

HEY SEXY (BIG WAVES) Ive been wondering what was going on over there. My screen name on BHM is Sanndyred, i tell you that place just isnt the same anymore when I first registered (about 3yrs ago) it use to be my dilay  fix, now I hardly lurk because the its just not interesting anymore.

Im glad I found you guys!Wink!!

HEY GIRL GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE...LOL ALL THE REFUGEEEEEEEEEE'S LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Nemesiz
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:01pm
I guess you can add me to the list of refugees, being known as the weave queen in my family and people not realizing I had made the transition to lfs over a year ago made me realize the wealth of knowledge I collected.  After realizing yesterday when I applied my latest CV wetnwavy and hubby saying "don't tie your hair down tonight." Wink made me realize I had to come over and pay homage to the ultimate "vet" who helped me get to this point.  You're the reason I now purchase from a CV.  So thanks Sexi.  I'm glad you're finding peace here. Hug I think if Hubby was on here he'd thank you. 

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

I guess you can add me to the list of refugees, being known as the weave queen in my family and people not realizing I had made the transition to lfs over a year ago made me realize the wealth of knowledge I collected.  After realizing yesterday when I applied my latest CV wetnwavy and hubby saying "don't tie your hair down tonight." Wink made me realize I had to come over and pay homage to the ultimate "vet" who helped me get to this point.  You're the reason I now purchase from a CV.  So thanks Sexi.  I'm glad you're finding peace here. Hug I think if Hubby was on here he'd thank you. 

wow this is so amazing to me, you never know who's live you touch.. thanks so much and your very welcome.. LOL

Posted By: Nemesiz
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:25pm
Sexi, it's true, I'm getting emotional right now because I've never had a chance to reallly thank you because there was always drama that you had to respond to on the "other" side of town.  I've never been happy with my own hair and I get emotional when I think of how happy I am when I can get a flawless application and everybody is trying to figure out where my hair ends and the weave starts, Embarrassed I'm still learning which is why I'm here.  You even got my hubby saying some of the women in our church could use some sexi lessons, Thumbs%20Up The way hubby's been acting since last night, if I end up pregnant with #2, if it's a girl babygirl her middle name is going to be SexiB. 

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

Sexi, it's true, I'm getting emotional right now because I've never had a chance to reallly thank you because there was always drama that you had to respond to on the "other" side of town.  I've never been happy with my own hair and I get emotional when I think of how happy I am when I can get a flawless application and everybody is trying to figure out where my hair ends and the weave starts, Embarrassed I'm still learning which is why I'm here.  You even got my hubby saying some of the women in our church could use some sexi lessons, Thumbs%20Up The way hubby's been acting since last night, if I end up pregnant with #2, if it's a girl babygirl her middle name is going to be SexiB. 

WOW that's so great, and you know i'm sure there were a lot of lurker's that read too and i never got a chance to chat with, but thank you so much for sharing that with me, b/c it makes my heart feel so good.. to think i never shared stuff b4 i came to bhm with other women, and then i finally found some good pure hearted women to share with .. and i appreciate so much what you've said..

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:45pm
Aaawww! Now see that's what I'm talking about. Embarrassed It does the heart good to see women helping each other out instead of tearing each other down. Big e-hugs for errbody barmy

Posted By: Sage_Wisdom
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:46pm
Hi Ladies!!!   I went by Roxie at BHM, but I rarely posted...  Sexi, you provided a wealth of info on the posts and via PM.   Girl from hippin' me to how to get a lt yaki w/out all them crimps, to savin' money by buying direct from Jacksun vs AVs, rit dye remover, bleach bath, silcon mix, etc, etc, etc.  I could truly go on.   You are truly a sweet hearted and giving person.... me and my lace front give you much respect and thanks.      Hug

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Aaawww! Now see that's what I'm talking about. Embarrassed It does the heart good to see women helping each other out instead of tearing each other down. Big e-hugs for errbody barmy

GIRL YA BETTA STOP WE MIGHT HAVE TO HAND OUT E-TISSUE IN A MINUTE.. Cry

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Sage_Wisdom Sage_Wisdom wrote:

Hi Ladies!!!   I went by Roxie at BHM, but I rarely posted...  Sexi, you provided a wealth of info on the posts and via PM.   Girl from hippin' me to how to get a lt yaki w/out all them crimps, to savin' money by buying direct from Jacksun vs AVs, rit dye remover, bleach bath, silcon mix, etc, etc, etc.  I could truly go on.   You are truly a sweet hearted and giving person.... me and my lace front give you much respect and thanks.      Hug

dang all this love and i am gonna need a e-tissue now i love ya, i'm really overwhelmed by the support and finally feeling appreciated, but i did it so ya could be beautiful b/c i'm all about beautification for real.. when i left i honestly wasn't expecting NONE OF THIS, nobody to follow me or any support for my decision.. but divavocals was here during the shut down and she rode me hard and told me to set up shop in here.. i just did the newbie thread and that was it.. i didn't expect none of this i really appreciate it..

Posted By: essence916
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:00pm
wow, this is beautiful...

Print Page | Close Window