Forum Description: DIY Or Professional Talk On This Hot Topic
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60263
Printed Date: April 16 2024 at 2:30am

Topic: Ever heard of palming?
Posted By: Priscilla80
Subject: Ever heard of palming?
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:22pm
Hi Ladies

I have extremely unruly and curly eyelashes.  I attempted to get eyelash extensions, the lady only charged me half price because she didnt think they would last (which they didnt).

She said that mine were very difficult to do since she could only attach the extension to the root of my lash and not the whole length.  She suggested "palming" to straighten them.  I tried to google it but can't find any info or anyone who does it.  Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Thanks

p

-------------
Specializing in Stock Units

www.beautifulmanes.com

info@beautifulmanes.com

Replies:
Posted By: corioliss
Date Posted: August 16 2008 at 1:17pm
Maybe she meant perming, I know it may sound odd as perming is normally related to curling hair/eyelashes.  Years ago some salons used to perm hair straight rather than curly.  Basically perming can do either straight or curly...whatever shape you put the hair into whilst in the perming processis the shape the hair will stay in.  With your eyelashes you could possibly perm them into shape.

I hope this makes sense.  If your unsure you could contact the person who did your lash extensions and find out.

x

-------------
Clip in hair extensions - http://www.headkandy.com - http://www.headkandy.com

Posted By: dewhair
Date Posted: January 07 2009 at 9:47pm

Hello Stylist ,

I just want to let everyone know that our Eyelash Extension Kits are now available on line for $175.00 ..  The kit includes 8 packs of  eyelash flares, one small practice glue, one regular size super sensitive glue, adhesive remover,12 customer care pamphlets, scissors, 2 pair of tweezers, paper tape , pointed swabs for removal,mascara wands and lash comb and a price list for your future orders. This all comes in a reuseable bag.   These Eyelash Flares are extremely easy to do, I strongly advise you to go to the front page of my website to watch how they are done.  This is a great add on service for your salon.   You can double click on the video for it to be full screen.  The Eyelash Flares can be done right in your chair or at the shampoo bowl or laying down.  Your client can open there eyes right away so there is no down time to wait for them to dry.   There is absolutely no burning!  The Flare Addictionz  glue can be used with any eyelash extensions .  We also have a referral system for our new line If you tell a freind and they purchase with or without you then you with get your kit half off.  What a GREAT deal!!  They just have to let us know who they are referred by.  So please forward this email to your fellow stylist .  We look forward to hearing from you soon. This is for stylist only.  If you are not a stylist you will not get the professional only glue

Regards,

Lorraine and Robert

Hair Addictionz

623-374-2874 

-------------
Hairgirl

Print Page | Close Window