Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60736
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 4:55am

Topic: Endurabond Vs UltraHold
Posted By: ~~MrsJones~~
Subject: Endurabond Vs UltraHold
Date Posted: April 28 2008 at 1:01pm
I want to try some new adhesives and I need something that is going to get me the maximum hold possible because I like wearing my units for as long as possible. I really like ORWG but I don't think it will be that great for me in the summer because I plan on swimming and exercising alot.

I am trying to decide between Ultrahold and Endurabond..I like the fact that endurabond cures when wet and I have heard great things about ultrahold as well(Minus the health stuff).
Which one of these are easiest to clean and maintain and which one holds the longest?

Also does anyone know somewhere that sells these for best price possible?
Help me out ladies! TIA

-------------
http://www.luxeglam.onsugar.com -

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: April 28 2008 at 6:21pm
well they are both the devil LOL but in the summer time UH turns grayish and into slimey bogger's.. EB was worn mostly in the summer months.. altho it has its down side, keep it far away from your natural hairline b/c it will eat up a hairline..

Posted By: DiorsMommy
Date Posted: April 29 2008 at 1:06am
UH was giving me a head ache, but I managed to use just a tad bit on top of proflex no shine and it's great now.

Posted By: angierene
Date Posted: April 30 2008 at 3:01pm
I cant get EB to work for me anymore, it just gets crusty, even on freshly cleaned lace and applied with a toothpick. WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
I thought I had the perfect thing for summer and here I am with a big white ring that doesnt hold whenever I try to use it.

-------------
There may be a LOT to think about but NOTHING to worry about!

Print Page | Close Window