Print Page | Close Window

need advice quick

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60936
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 1:15pm

Topic: need advice quick
Posted By: harlem
Subject: need advice quick
Date Posted: May 10 2008 at 3:41pm
I am in need of a new dew...I have let my short cut grow out..I can pull it up and wear a pony tail hair piece but I am tired of all that gelling each day...I had the micros to grow it back to this point, now I am stuck.  What is the best thing to do from this point.  I now have a head full of healthy, not so short hair........Help me quick...Oh, I need to be able to wear it to the office and when I want to look sexy outside of work.

Replies:
Posted By: roots126
Date Posted: July 14 2008 at 11:50am
First of all, I cant see your hair being as you called "healthy" if you are using gel every day.  Gel dries out the hair shaft extremely and I am suprised that your hair isnt coming out in your hands.  Whenever you wear your ponytails from now on... please deep condition your hair first under the dryer for about 45min-1 hour.  Then instead of using "gel", put in a LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER and mold it as you would your gel, staying under the dryer for about and hour (depending on the thickness of your hair).

Print Page | Close Window