Print Page | Close Window

Vendor Review..LaceWigsNHairProducts!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Lace Front Wigs
Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61639
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 4:50pm

Topic: Vendor Review..LaceWigsNHairProducts!
Posted By: *Mrs.Hoyle*
Subject: Vendor Review..LaceWigsNHairProducts!
Date Posted: June 30 2008 at 9:06am
This week,I had the pleasure of talking directly with Lace Wigs N Hair Products..a Ebay Seller,also an online seller that will be having her own website launch soon. Yall,let me tell you how wonderful she was.I was looking for one from my usual AV; but she was out of the one I previously wanted. and I couldnt wait for a custom.I talked to a couple of other very talented and sweet AV's to see when the units I liked from their sites would be back in stock.No luck there either.So then,I came across this vendor,on the other forum(annaliciasmommy).We talked and I recieved pictures of some units of hers...Breath taking! She is a wig master and seasoned in her field.She has beautiful units..quick custom turnaround and her prices are good also to boot.
I got a 24 " virgin malaysian ...PLUS a sample kit of top adhesive brands to try after I told her my issues with Invisibond! She is a GREAT person and has one of the most excellent customer services I have spoken with.I truly hope she can be added to the vendor list...!
Sorry so long winded...I felt like all of that needed to be known!Thanks for your time.

Print Page | Close Window