Print Page | Close Window

Worried I'll be Charged

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=63052
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 4:00pm

Topic: Worried I'll be Charged
Posted By: veryshy
Subject: Worried I'll be Charged
Date Posted: November 15 2008 at 8:55pm
I am new to this site and to Internet, yes I have an interest in fashion & make up

I have just registered under another site for makeovers however I didn’t notice they charge until was looking at my profile, I have not used this site for a makeover or any other reason nor have I uploaded any picture how do I unsubscribe as no email was sent giving me the option to do so. I have since noticed your makovers

Thanks veryshy

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: November 15 2008 at 9:18pm
Since the makeover site you mention is not related to HairBoutique.com I would suggest that you send an email to them at Webmaster.

Most websites will respond to Webmaster.  Or you may want to look through their site to see if there is an area that says - Contact Us or Customer Care.

One option you have if they go ahead and charge your card but you don't use the site is to call your credit card provider and tell them that you decided you did not want to use the site and want a credit to your card.  This will definitely work in most cases.

Good luck and welcome to HairBoutique.com.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window