Forum Name: Hot Iron Comments & Feedback
Forum Description: Straightening Irons You Love & Hate
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=64695
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 2:06am

Topic: Babyliss/Sedu/Solia?
Posted By: Kaine_C
Subject: Babyliss/Sedu/Solia?
Date Posted: July 07 2009 at 12:03pm
I desperatly need a new flat iron. My old one was a Remmington (cheap). My mom won't buy me one that's too expensive, we always buy from amazon. Which is the best between the three? Performance and price wise?

Replies:
Posted By: Mishy
Date Posted: September 07 2009 at 12:07pm

A few weeks ago I got the Sedu Revolution... I LOVE IT!!!! I have VERY DAMAGED hair... it's been frizzy since I was in middle school (I'm now 29 so it's been years) when I had a really damaging perm put into my hair... I have natrually dark brown almost black hair that I bleach twice to get my hair lighten to the level I want my highlights to be. So needless to say I don't have the BEST hair when I let it dry and be in it's natural state. I've had many flat irons, CHI (years ago when it was made better), A Paul Mitchell Ionic, a few from Sally's Beauty Supply & drug store kinds... none compare to my Sedu & I LOVE it.. I got mine from the HSN, it was on sale for $125, then there's a code for 1st time shopper to get 15% off.. I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase!! Creates curls really easy too!! 

Posted By: bigb00
Date Posted: August 29 2010 at 5:33pm
Dislike my babyliss and solia. Haven't tried Sedu - But it's on my list of maybe's in my new flat iron purchase list.

Print Page | Close Window