Print Page | Close Window

Big Problem

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=65478
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:02pm

Topic: Big Problem
Posted By: Jzeman
Subject: Big Problem
Date Posted: November 25 2009 at 11:29am
Ok so here' s my deal. For the past month or so I'd noticed that I'm losing more hair in the shower and while brushing but I didn't think much of it.  Now it's beginnning to thin so much that it looks like I'm getting bald spots. Cry  I went to the doctor and found out I'm anemic so now I'm taking iron supplements but I read somewhere that anemia isn't really a reason why my hair would be falling out.  Hair thinning doesn't run in my family at all, actually my entire family has full heads of hair!  Then I started doing some research on biotin.  I know that it will probably take a while to see results but I am completely desperate. I'm 20 years old and my hair is falling out! Please help

-------------
~Jay~

Replies:
Posted By: missquackers
Date Posted: January 10 2010 at 12:10pm
i have had this happen with clients. being anemic will cause your hair to fall out, the good news is once you get your body back to normal it will come back. Smile

-------------
quack, quack

Posted By: Triboro
Date Posted: February 11 2010 at 10:12pm
Change your diet do not eat any processed foods. The processed foods are making our bodies sick with all kinds of health problems and causing hair loss. The hair loss is a symptom of something going wrong in the body. You can compare hair loss to a alarm warning us of a danger. Stay away from microwaved foods and genetically modified foods. Filter your water with a good filter and most of all stay away from white flour, this in itself is the major cause of hair loss. White flour was processed back in the mid 1800's. By eliminating all these variables and eating an Organic diet is the best way to fight your hair loss problem and most of all you will benefit health wise. The one thing I read in your post is no history of thinning hair in the family so the next thing would be the diet.  

Print Page | Close Window