Forum Name: Work, Work, Work
Forum Description: Job & Career Related Musings
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=65541
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 6:45pm

Topic: Getting Dehydrated at Work
Posted By: MaryPoppins
Subject: Getting Dehydrated at Work
Date Posted: December 10 2009 at 3:04pm
How do you guys make sure you don't get dehydrated at work? I know if sounds silly, but lately I've noticed that I've been getting kind of dehydrated. Some of my coworkers keep the Crystal Light on the go packets at their desks to mix with their water, some others keep lemons in teh fridge. What do you guys do? I've tried the lemon thing but i dont think its really working - too much effort! Have you guys tried CL and has it increased your water intake?

Replies:
Posted By: Kittenwhip
Date Posted: February 26 2011 at 12:47pm
Chrystal Lite gives me a headache, so I stay away.  Do you like cranberry juice?  Buy the biggest glass/container you can find and fill it 80% with water and ice (ice helps) then add some cranberry juice, stir and sip all morning.  Try to fill the bottle/container twice a day.  Yes, you'll be running to the ladies room all day, but it's better than being dehydrated.  If there is a Weight Watchers near you (or you know someone in the program) get their 32 oz cup that they sell and fill it up.

Good luck!

Posted By: listenwong
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 2:53am

Eatting juicy fruits will help including watermelon and canteloupe.

Posted By: poppylou
Date Posted: April 23 2011 at 6:16am
In the case of dehydration I will suggest you that you take the food which contains more quantity of water . And drink water afer short interval of time regularly .

-------------
http://www.poppylou.com.au/ - Designer Handbags

Posted By: alyssawong
Date Posted: May 21 2011 at 5:41am
Try eating apples, oranges etc. And bring water everyday, you don't need to mix something on water since water is the best med for dehydration.

-------------

Posted By: ShonYamane
Date Posted: May 27 2011 at 5:13am
Dehydration causes due to lack of water. you need to drink minimum 8Ltr. water for he day. If you can drink then you have eat fruits which contains lot of juice like orange, watermelon, muskmelon etc.... 

-------------

Posted By: hairbeauty
Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 8:34am
Coffee and tea actually speeds up my dehydration.  I try to cut back on both and drink more water but fruit, especially apples will often help.  How are you doing with your dehydration challenge?  This is actually a very good topic.  Thanks for posting.

-------------
I am the fan of lace wigs.

Posted By: x-fireball
Date Posted: June 28 2011 at 10:07am
Water water water.... in all kinds and substances - juices, fruits, vegetables. Stop the coffee or lower it because it suppresses the anti diuretic hormone.

Print Page | Close Window