Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66144
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 10:34pm

Topic: Hayden Panettiere short
Posted By: makeitshort
Subject: Hayden Panettiere short
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 8:12am
Seems she has chopped it off:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/23/hayden-panettiere-chops-o_n_549186.html - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/23/hayden-panettiere-chops-o_n_549186.html

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2585461/ - http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2585461/

The woman is just gorgeous & I think she looks great!  Now I guess we'll hear how awful it is or how she looks like a boy...

Replies:
Posted By: JohnnyQuest
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 8:41am
She has a beautiful face so short hair can work for her but this particular style doesn't do anything for her in my mind. It doesn't look modern at all. 

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 9:10am
She needs a style.

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 2:21pm
not great, imo

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 3:55pm
I think I will like it when styled differently.  I am not a fan of the slicked back look but probably will look sexy when down.

Posted By: noone
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 9:46pm
I am a fan, agree it's not the best of styles, but she looks good with the short hair here.  It's a nice change and she looks good with short hair!!!

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 10:45pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1268229/Hayden-Panettiere-trades-American-blonde-locks-drastic-cropped-hairstyle.html - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1268229/Hayden-Panettiere-trades-American-blonde-locks-drastic-cropped-hairstyle.html

It has potential, but seems a little Hillary Clintonish to me at the moment.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: April 23 2010 at 11:13pm
She can do anything and it'll be okay in the end. I like the length, hate the styling.

A sign that summer is right around the corner? I'm hopeful!

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 12:42am
I guess I'll have to see it styled differently.  It doesn't look like the hair was cut very well, just hacked in the back.  She has definitely embraced change.  She is 20, so why not! 

Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 4:29am
Panettiere...hmmmm...It means "baker" in Italian. But this cut belongs more to a butcher!

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 6:14am

She has a beautiful face, WOW! I like it but, not so sure of the color

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 10:19pm
Why do I bother looking? So depressing.

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Why do I bother looking? So depressing.

So you can add to your post count, Gord?

I know you, among others, consider it a travesty when a beautiful woman decides to cut her hair short, even if she is beautiful with short hair.  After all, nobody who cuts their hair short ever grows it back out again.  I guess they should all just keep it long & never try anything different.

Date Posted: April 25 2010 at 12:49pm
Sarcasm noted, but for me it's the hair that helps make the woman beautiful. I like it long, you like it short. Why be a dick about it?

-------------

Date Posted: April 25 2010 at 2:56pm

Sarcasm noted, but for me it's the hair that helps make the woman beautiful. I like it long, you like it short. Why be a dick about it?

Whoa, Gord, sorry if I struck a nerve, but I think that last line was a little uncalled for.

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 11:13am
I'm glad she made this move.  She's clearly been wanting to do something drastic for a while and the whole "cheerleader" stigma would follow her forever.

is it better?  Not really.  It is different though.  It takes her out of her typecast and IMO makes her look more grown up.  I will be interested to see if she recieves added attention. 

I can really, really tell that people are in the mood for change. The pixie is back bigtime and everywhere I go people are just tired and trying new things with drastic color and cuts.  It's theraputic and hollywood is reflecting the trend.

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 9:30pm
Amen Trout

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: kensrs
Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 11:21pm

Because EVERY SINGLE post where a girl cuts her hair you come in and say how awful it is. Why not just stay on long haired posts and say you like them, rather then posting on the short hair threads. It wouldn't matter if everyone else on the face of the earth liked a cut, if it was short, you would find a reason to hate it and obviously post about it. It just gets old QUICKLY. Just stay on the long haired posts and no one would jump on you, or maybe you like the attention.

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 11:55pm

No. This is a forum. I'll comment when I want to.

Kensrs, you're dead wrong. I've skipped many long-to-short makeovers. Feel free to check my history. And then apologize if you feel like it. Hayden's new style saddened me. Even more now.

Certainly MakeItShort can fight his own battles even if he has to be a dick in the process. And re-read his sarcasm. He was a dick. Can't remember him ever saying he liked long hair, but I won't say that because I don't memorize his posts. They're not that interesting.

If you think I'm going to stop liking long hair because you don't like my preference, you're wrong again. Would you like me more if I took the name KeepItLong? You'd think Crystal Gayle icon would have been enough.

Go ahead. Get the last word.

-------------

Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 8:54am
So sarcasm is not appropriate?

You've changed your handle before.  Remind us, what was the reason you dropped Gord?

Posted By: JohnnyQuest
Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 11:22am
To me, the differing opinions is what makes this board great. It would be boring if everyone had the same opinion all the time.

Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

So sarcasm is not appropriate?You've changed your handle before.  Remind us, what was the reason you dropped Gord?

LOL, good point.

Kramer, your right you can post where you want, but it just makes you look like a a--hole. If thats what your going for, congrats.....

For fun, go back and look at your last 100 posts and how many of them are negative or arguing with someone?

Pretty pathetic life you must lead.

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 9:56pm
      Well, I agree with Kramer's assessment of this change, unsurprisingly. I don't know why he cares a whit when he's criticized; I don't. The slicked back short look is too guy-ish for my taste. It works for Mitt Romney, not women. That's just my view, no big deal.
      BTW, I just saw an old episode of Raymond when Patricia Heaton had a pixie. It was plenty short, but fluffy and super cute. It complemented her face extremely well. It seems that women who go short today usually get some edgy, avant garde cut that detracts fromtheir femininity. Not appealing to me at all. Like Faith Hill's hair. So fire away if you wish. Ouch (lol) Bob  

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 12:16am
Originally posted by kensrs kensrs wrote:

So sarcasm is not appropriate?You've changed your handle before.  Remind us, what was the reason you dropped Gord?

LOL, good point.

Kramer, your right you can post where you want, but it just makes you look like a a--hole. If thats what your going for, congrats.....

For fun, go back and look at your last 100 posts and how many of them are negative or arguing with someone?

While I had hoped to give you doofuses the last word, I just can't.

A. I never made it public why I changed from Gord, but I never denied that Gord was my old handle. The only person who knows is our gracious and gorgeous hostess Karen. Although while I was between names, there were a number of "I miss Gord" posts, which was very nice.

B. Before you cast stones kensrs, scroll back to the first page of this thread and see who started this fight. It was the guy who lives for short hair, not me. I just responded to his "Gord loves long hair; what else is new" sarcasm. When I post something negative it's almost always about a hairstyle change I don't like, not an attack on a fellow poster. That being said, I'm certain I break more hair news in a month than you do in a year. Probably two years.

C. "Pathetic life?" "A-hole?" If that's the best you've got, that's the best you've got. I have a pretty good life, actually.

D. Bob, I think it's just wrong that one can be criticized for his preferences. While I find it odd that some guys like head shaves and get off on long to short makeovers, I have NEVER criticized such an opinion. Besides, I think I have pretty good taste.

Your turn.

-------------

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:56am

Originally posted by kensrs kensrs wrote:

LOL, good point.

While I had hoped to give you doofuses the last word, I just can't.

A. I never made it public why I changed from Gord, but I never denied that Gord was my old handle. The only person who knows is our gracious and gorgeous hostess Karen. Although while I was between names, there were a number of "I miss Gord" posts, which was very nice.

B. Before you cast stones kensrs, scroll back to the first page of this thread and see who started this fight. It was the guy who lives for short hair, not me. I just responded to his "Gord loves long hair; what else is new" sarcasm. When I post something negative it's almost always about a hairstyle change I don't like, not an attack on a fellow poster. That being said, I'm certain I break more hair news in a month than you do in a year. Probably two years.

C. "Pathetic life?" "A-hole?" If that's the best you've got, that's the best you've got. I have a pretty good life, actually.

D. Bob, I think it's just wrong that one can be criticized for his preferences. While I find it odd that some guys like head shaves and get off on long to short makeovers, I have NEVER criticized such an opinion. Besides, I think I have pretty good taste.

Your turn.

A: I dont blame you for changing your name, most people hated the Gord poster (u) and now people are just as sick as Kramer posts.

B: I don't try to break news, I have no desire to as I am not an active poster on this board. I do post on other boards frequently, just not this one. Reason is it's filled with people like you who are damn near impossible to stand due to your constant bitching and negative attitude towards celebrities.
Your right you didn't start the fight, but you were still in it. The fact that you keep posting negative shoot about celebrities who dare to try something different makes most of us sick. Were you ever told if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all?
I understand one or two posts, but go back and look at your posts, it's sad how much negativity you write.

C: I am not sure if you live a pathetic life, but odds are with as much negativity as you have, odds are it is.

D: I am not criticizing you for your opinion, no one is. It's the fact that you constantly post on short hair threads about how bad they are. You are basically a troll on the majority of your posts. It's kind of funny that you don't realize that.

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 8:51am
I've bitten my tongue many times on hairstyle changes, including as recent as yesterday. Amazing I could make anyone sick with what I write, though. If that's true, I've gotta admit I love the power.

-------------

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 8:56am
Wait a minute, kensrs. It says you joined HairBoutique.com in June 2007. I've been Kramer since 2005. How could you possibly know people hated Gord if you weren't around to feel the love back then? Did you have a different handle back then or were you still playing in your mom's basement? One way or the other you're deceiving people.

-------------

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 9:16am
Kramer/Gord: Maybe my line about adding to your post count was a LITTLE annoying, but I fail to see how the rest of that post was "dickish" & necessitated the escalating responses from you.  I fail to see how that was "starting a fight".

Can you say you have never taken a "dickish" tone with me?

BTW, I have criticized Bob in the past but I have no problem with his recent post here.

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 10:27am
OK Kramer, you really joined in 2001, under the name "Gord", and you abandoned Gord and posted, unregistered as Kramer, until the forum forced all posters to register, so it's possible that kensrs was around back then.

HOWEVER, with that said, I do want to say that you have shown much more restraint in your posts of the last two or so years.  Saying "I don't know why I bother Looking" is fairly innocuous.  Back in 2007, we would have received a two page diatribe on how Hayden ruined her life and career, and provide us with 20 or 30 pics of her with long hair, complaining "how could she do this to me...".

But like I said, you don't do that anymore!  It's OK with me if you chime in saying you don't like the look.  I'm not 100% thrilled with the slicked back look myself.  I like short hair on women, but it has to look nice, and I'm hoping that when it looks less formal, it will make her look very cute.

Bottom Line, go ahead and let us know how you feel, no post on this board EVER has made my either mentally or physically ill!  Remember, when a personality cuts her hair, it is probably not personally aimed at you (unless of course, hell freezes over and Crystal Gayle cuts her hair, then you can deride to your heart's content)

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 10:48am
Geez here we go again.

It is a message board.  Anybody has a right to post whatever they want as long as they don't get insulting to others. 

That means Kramer should be able to post his obligitory "I hate it short" comments all he wants.

Unfortunately for him it also means that people should have the right to politely disagree and/or point out things they don't like about his posting habits. 

IMO it is just a credibility thing.  I tend to like shorter, stylish hair, but there are a lot of occasions where I see hair that is long and gorgeous.  At least I'll acknowledge it.  It doesn't seem like Kramer has much intent to be involved in discussions or interact as much as he does just hold a bitch session that not only is all short hair ugly but every girl who makes the moves is stupid and or somehow lesser for it.  There is no "I can see the other sides point".  It is just complaining.  I tune it out completely because the point is so one sided and so consistent.

He has the right to say it though. It is when he calls people dicks and morons that I say kick him out.  If somebody does not want to contribute much and does want to use insulting names for people then they don't have any purpose here.  That simply should not be tolerated. 

Very anxious to see Haydens hair when it is not slicked back.  I'm optimistic.  She has a fabulous neck.  I actually think long hair is generally nice looking when it is fixed. It is the sexy neck and the messy look on a daily basis that get me...

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:34pm
Since I am the one who "started this fight"(?) maybe I can end it.  Maybe the first line in my response to Kramer's first post here was partially inappropriate, but I fail to see how the second paragraph was, although it was meant to very sarcastic.  But I do also still fail to see how I was a dick.

Maybe I should have not posted that resposnse.  I started this thread & saw a new post in it & scrolled down & saw a response I had seen countless times before & was just annoyed.  Maybe a little of it also had to do with a response Kramer had made to a post of mine in a previous thread.

I agree with pretty much everything that has been said in the "fight" (with one specific poster being the exception) and do very much agree that everyone has a right to post both negative & positive comments. 

I do prefer short hair, but there are several long haired women that I think are absolutely gorgeous & it is just fine with me if they never go short.  For instance Evangeline Lilly & Amanda Righetti.  The thing that bores me is someone who never changes her hair, basically keeping the same style forever.

Can we all just get along?

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:40pm
Back to the original topic.

I too am anxious to see new pics of Hayden to see how it looks styled differently.  I have been actively searching with no luck.  Hopefully she isn't hiding out.  Again this woman is gorgeous no matter the length or color of her hair & I love that she is not afraid to try something different pretty regularly.  That moves her up another notch IMHO.

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 7:36pm
I've been looking everyday for additional pictures of Hayden also and I too have had no luck. I want to see it styled differently; maybe softer, not slicked back.

As for Kramer, I am and will remain one of your loyal supporters. I hit this board almost everyday and look forward to your posts. Please keep up the good work.  I'm also with makeitshort in saying, "Why can't we all just get along?"

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: May 02 2010 at 3:36pm
shorter?

http://celebrity-gossip.net/hayden-panettiere/hayden-panettiere-flaunts-her-short-new-do-356316

Date Posted: May 02 2010 at 3:45pm
Here's some more new ones:

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2600659/ - http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2600659/

Date Posted: May 02 2010 at 4:33pm
Still kind of a slicked back look.  Not bad...certainly has a pretty face but would like to see a fringe on her.

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 3:58am

Wait a minute, kensrs. It says you joined HairBoutique.com in June 2007. I've been Kramer since 2005. How could you possibly know people hated Gord if you weren't around to feel the love back then? Did you have a different handle back then or were you still playing in your mom's basement? One way or the other you're deceiving people.

Just because I didn't post, does not mean I wasn't on the site. Please think next time you post.

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: May 18 2010 at 3:05pm
A few new pics of Hayden online today, including an excellent shot of the back! Cuter!!!

http://www.x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=HPanettiereWKlitschko051710_X17&index=2 - http://www.x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=HPanettiereWKlitschko051710_X17&index=2

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Date Posted: May 18 2010 at 4:47pm
Well I was hoping she would give the gel a rest but it isn't bad, certainly has the face for it, but wish she had some bangs...forehead is def. point of focus.

Date Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:09pm
Still slicked back, but styled differently:
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629965/1 - http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629965/1

Some different ones:
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629526 - http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629526

The woman is just flat-out gorgeous!

Date Posted: May 18 2010 at 11:34pm
I'm thrilled she's trying short out but with his whole slicked back thing it seems like there is an absolute lack of style. Isn't this girl able to afford the best hairstylists in the world?

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: May 19 2010 at 8:08am
I'm torn on this. I love that she went for something different and daring. And I like that it's slicked back defiantly and not just kinda hanging there, as so many styles do.

It's an odd cut though, almost masculine in its shape and style. A big departure from her long, cute, feminine look on Heroes. Perhaps this is her way to break out of that, and into something older, more bold and mature?

Here's hoping she keeps it short but cuts it into something more alluring....

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: May 19 2010 at 5:54pm
alluring is exactly what I want women with short hair to shoot for.  There is a legitimate argument to the "middle aged housewife" stereotype for short hair.  Just as I get really sick of long haird women who pull their hair into a ponytail every day I don't really like short haired women who go short but don't shoot for sexy.  Short hair done right is really alluring.

Am I wrong or has she changed the color since the cut was first done?

Date Posted: May 19 2010 at 6:48pm
she's changed he color several times since the cut.  I'm still not digging the way she is styling the cut...

Date Posted: June 11 2010 at 8:41pm
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2010/06/10/hayden-panettiere-new-hair-at-cmt-music-awards/ - http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2010/06/10/hayden-panettiere-new-hair-at-cmt-music-awards/

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Tango2000
Date Posted: June 12 2010 at 3:19am
I think she's looking good in her new shorter hair. More pics here:  http://www.nidokidos.org/hayden-panettiere-from-cmt-awards-in-nashville-t45218.html - http://www.nidokidos.org/hayden-panettiere-from-cmt-awards-in-nashville-t45218.html

-------------
Tango2000

Posted By: noone
Date Posted: June 12 2010 at 3:59pm
I give it 2 thumbs up...  I am really liking the shorter hair on her.  I think it takes her from young girl actress to young woman actress.

Date Posted: June 12 2010 at 9:37pm
Now that she doesn't have it slicked back, it looks good.

Posted By: Horse
Date Posted: June 12 2010 at 10:41pm
Looked good slicked back. Looks good now. She's phenomenal.

-------------
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha

Date Posted: June 13 2010 at 9:43am
Im sorry, i want to like it but I just dont.

A girl her age needs to do something funkier with more layers or edge. This is just blaw. There is something about the cut that interacts with ue neckline to make it loom like she has no neck. Admore her courage but the long hair was too pretty on her to sracrifice for this. It just doesnt have anything special about it.

Date Posted: June 13 2010 at 4:51pm
Trout, I'm with you, I want to like it but can't quite. I think short in general is great on her, but something about this style, as with the slicked-back one, just doesn't quite work. Can't explain why. For something that should look daring, it looks oddly bland to me.

Based on her quotes about how much she likes sudden hair changes, let's all just wait and see what happens next...

-------------

Date Posted: June 13 2010 at 8:38pm
Probably would look better with some layering...but hard to notice with that body!

Date Posted: June 13 2010 at 10:12pm

Coincidentally, some past promo shots from "Heroes" were posted today on Superior Pics. This is the role, show and, yes, hairstyle, that put Hayden on the map.

http://img193.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29973_HO07_HP_0018_122_235lo.jpg">

A ton more here: http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2678313#Post2678313 - http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2678313#Post2678313

-------------

Date Posted: June 14 2010 at 6:24pm
Well, at least know there's one person in the world who's actually walked into a salon and said "Give me the Katie Couric."

-------------

Posted By: xseoer
Date Posted: June 26 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by JohnnyQuest JohnnyQuest wrote:

She has a beautiful face so short hair can work for her but this particular style doesn't do anything for her in my mind. It doesn't look modern at all. 

She need a new style

-------------
http://www.ghdtradezone.com - ghd http://www.ghdtradezone.com - cheap ghd http://www.ghdtradezone.com - ghd hair straighteners

Date Posted: June 27 2010 at 12:40pm

Coincidentally, some past promo shots from "Heroes" were posted today on Superior Pics. This is the role, show and, yes, hairstyle, that put Hayden on the map.

Kramer, I think you are selling her talent short.  There is more to her than her hairstyle "that put Hayden on the map"

Date Posted: June 29 2010 at 5:53am
I think she's just plain HOT long or short

Date Posted: July 20 2010 at 12:12am
http://img267.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71841_Hayden1_122_572lo.JPG"> http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71809_Hayden10_122_127lo.JPG"> http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71856_Hayden11_122_427lo.JPG"> http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70271_Hayden12_122_536lo.JPG"> http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71797_Hayden13_122_31lo.JPG"> http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71770_Hayden14_122_30lo.JPG"> http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71824_Hayden15_122_196lo.JPG"> http://img254.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71823_Hayden16_122_517lo.JPG"> http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71872_Hayden2_122_763lo.JPG"> http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71860_Hayden3_122_135lo.JPG"> http://img259.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71875_Hayden4_122_394lo.JPG"> http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71885_Hayden5_122_584lo.JPG"> http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71926_Hayden6_122_956lo.JPG"> http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71928_Hayden7_122_201lo.JPG"> http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71905_Hayden8_122_1053lo.JPG"> http://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71900_Hayden9_122_185lo.JPG">

-------------

Posted By: Kathryn
Date Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:09pm
She looks amazing. Much better not slicked back.

Date Posted: July 20 2010 at 11:33pm
Heard her say in some interview that she cut it due to damage caused by dying.

Posted By: megan21
Date Posted: July 27 2010 at 5:23pm
I actually thought I won't like her with short hair but she looks amazing!

-------------
http://cheapmakeup.cjb.net - Cheap make up

Posted By: Dimon003
Date Posted: August 02 2010 at 1:43am

Oh,it's too terrible! DeadThe style just like a boy...

-------------

Posted By: sandysandara
Date Posted: August 05 2010 at 1:43am
Certainly MakeItShort can fight his own battles even if he has to be a dick in the process. And re-read his sarcasm. He was a dick. Can't remember him ever saying he liked long hair, but I won't say that because I don't memorize his posts. They're not that interesting.

If you think I'm going to stop liking long hair because you don't like my preference, you're wrong again. Would you like me more if I took the name KeepItLong? You'd think Crystal Gayle icon would have been enough.

-------------

Date Posted: December 22 2010 at 8:26pm
Wigging out for a movie

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: December 23 2010 at 7:07am
I like her with  short hair! This pic looks awful

Date Posted: December 23 2010 at 10:17am
Honestly, if I wanted to sell tickets to one of Hayden's movies, I'd put a wig on her, too. She rose to fame with long hair.

-------------

Date Posted: December 23 2010 at 7:07pm
Yes Kramer, she did rise to fame with "long" hair (not really that long), but she did not rise to fame BECAUSE of her long hair...

Date Posted: December 24 2010 at 12:09am
But ssjockey, it must have been because of her having long hair.  It is a known fact that no woman with short hair can ever become famous. ;)

(Now waiting to be called a dick again.)

Date Posted: December 24 2010 at 1:50am
Halle Berry isn't famous?

Posted By: champion118
Date Posted: December 28 2010 at 8:24pm
there are many hair style from http://www.joyooshow.com

http://www.joyoohairextensions.com/hair-extensions-suppliers-manufacturers/ - hair suppliers
http://www.joyoohairextensions.com/hair-extensions-suppliers-manufacturers/ - hair extensions suppliers
http://www.joyoohairextensions.com/hair-extensions-suppliers-manufacturers/ - hair manufacturers

-------------

Date Posted: May 01 2011 at 7:53pm
On the grow

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: May 01 2011 at 8:37pm
I just wish she would soften it up and not have it plastered back all the time.

Posted By: haman
Date Posted: May 02 2011 at 9:05am
looks blonder too.

Print Page | Close Window