Print Page | Close Window

How do you take care of natural hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Beauty Job Board
Forum Description: Have a job you need to fill or need a job in the beauty industry?
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66324
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 1:33pm

Topic: How do you take care of natural hair?
Posted By: adencott
Subject: How do you take care of natural hair?
Date Posted: June 04 2010 at 2:26am
I stopped getting perms months ago, but I need to know more about this whole natural hair care thing. Last night when I was putting some oil in my hair, I noticed that my roots were extremely thick, but my ends are thin. What's up with that? Are the permed ends growing out or something. I also have been using Mane and Tale, but I'm going to switch to Organic Olive Oil products. What do you use? How can I get my hair to grow long and thick?

Replies:
Posted By: sixselena
Date Posted: July 09 2010 at 2:57am
Regularly cleaning and brushing the hair is very important. When the hairs are brushed, oil-producing glands in the scalp get stimulated. This natural oil makes the hair glossy and healthy. To give extra shine to the hair, after washing rinse the hair with some lemon juice mixed in a cup of warm water.

-------------

Posted By: ereperez
Date Posted: August 19 2010 at 2:33am
you can use natural oil and organic sampoo for long and thick hair.

Posted By: Ernie123
Date Posted: September 04 2010 at 2:20am

How do i get my hair to look full thick and shiny with natural curls?

i want my hair to look thick and shiny, i have naturally curlyish hair and want to be able to have a lot of good hair days insted of bad ones! i go on holiday tomorrow and want to be able to leave my hair natural please help??!xx

-------------

Posted By: 050607clh
Date Posted: October 13 2010 at 2:30am
Hair, rub a little oil will look more spiritual.

-------------

Posted By: maralyn45
Date Posted: November 19 2010 at 4:50am
Well use organic hair products like shampoos, oil,conditioners for your hair....It will definitely gonnq help u..

-------------
http://www.charlestonnaturally.com/

Posted By: sonia2012
Date Posted: February 24 2011 at 9:27pm
These tips can help you to regrow your hair fast. Brush your hair every night before you sleep because hair is growing faster at night. 

-------------

Posted By: juremino
Date Posted: March 22 2011 at 10:45pm
Get it a warm oil therapy. This works very fast. Before sleeping at night give your hair a warm oil massage, preferably coconut oil. Then at morning before washing your hair, use a good egg hair-pack. You can use some yogurt ,egg white, and a little olive oil to make the pack. Cover your pack applied hair with a towel soaked with warm water. After an hour, shampoo it.

-------------

Posted By: sherryjonshon
Date Posted: March 25 2011 at 4:35am
Wash with the warm water and keep almond oil at once, it helps you very best. Also massage with the fish oil at once a day. It is very helpful and gives quick result.

-------------

Posted By: farla21
Date Posted: September 08 2011 at 10:23am
there are several things that you would have to do in order to keep the hair strong and healthy. I have a few personal reviews of some products that could help maintain the natural look of your hair.avoid too much exposure from UV rays. when going outdoor, don't forget to use http://www.shielo.com/styling/hair-sun-protection.html - Hair Sun Protection . Your hair will need to recover from the daily sun exposure, and you do not want to expose it to additional heat stress from styling tools.

Posted By: JhonPaul
Date Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:43am
Try using conditioners, they would be helping in solving the problem you are facing regarding hair...

-------------

Posted By: isabelle77
Date Posted: October 10 2011 at 1:28am
"Natural hair is very strong"
This is a misconception. It may look or even feel rough and tough, but it isn't. Natural hair is actually fragile and has to be handled with much care. Why? Because the strands curl and bends so much that at each curl is a possible breaking point because the shafts are very weak. In fact, many people assume people with natural hair have thick and strong hair stands when in fact they can have fine and wiry strands which can break easily.

-------------

Posted By: martinhudson53
Date Posted: October 24 2011 at 3:00am

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

-------------

Posted By: forums87
Date Posted: November 22 2011 at 11:22pm
Hi,

Natural hair is actually fragile and has to be handled with much care. Why?
Because ... Since people may not know how to take care of black hair.

-------------

Posted By: arona
Date Posted: December 01 2011 at 6:31am
Hi....
Proper hair care will lead to healthier and better looking hair. Bad hair care tactics, or not taking care of your hair can lead to breakage....

-------------

Posted By: manni
Date Posted: December 16 2011 at 7:03am
well......
i like your sharing so much.its really good piece of information for us.good work
keep it up.thanks

Posted By: manni
Date Posted: December 17 2011 at 7:11am
well......
i like your sharing so much.its really good piece of information for us.good work
keep it up.thanks

-------------

Posted By: Alexander_john
Date Posted: January 23 2012 at 4:18am
The main causes of dandruff are impairment of general health, climate change, eating habits, constipation, and zinc deficiency, certain medications and elevated stress levels. Other factors contributing to this disorder are emotional tension, harsh shampoos, exposure to cold and general exhaustion.

-------------

Posted By: fetamy
Date Posted: September 06 2012 at 4:58am
I tried hair extensions to fill out my hair. They were the crimped metal ring type, applied by a hairdresser. My real hair ended up getting tangled around the metal rings and when I had the hairdresser take them out I lost a lot of hair all over. It took a year for my hair to recover somewhat, some hair never grew back. I ended up getting a pixie cut and 'starting over'. Right now I am focused on growing the healthiest hair I can If I had to try extensions again knowing what I know I would start with the clip-in type so I could take them out at night and avoid the traction alopecia I experienced. HTH.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window