Forum Description: General Chats, Topics, Rants & Raves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66451
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 12:10am

Topic: Egg Shampoo
Posted By: yellow.green
Subject: Egg Shampoo
Date Posted: June 21 2010 at 2:09pm
Egg Shampoo
In a bowl, take one large egg separated. Beat egg white until foamy.
Now blend the yolk followed by the castile soap. Wet hair with warm
water. First massage half of the egg shampoo into scalp. Rinse well
then massage remaining shampoo into scalp. Leave on hair about 1 min.
Rinse thoroughly the hair with warm water.

Replies:
Posted By: vijay12
Date Posted: December 09 2010 at 9:05pm

This is one of the oldest beauty recipes. Eggs are full of protein. Beat two egg yolks in a glass of hot water. Strain, soak hair and scalp. Keep on for one hour. Rinse off with warm water.

Posted By: chaimharry
Date Posted: July 26 2011 at 6:26am
Egg Shampoo is best for your healthy and shiny hair as it is the rich source of the protein.Which helps to make your hair very healthy and can grow well.So you can go for it.

-------------

Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: August 17 2011 at 2:14am
I can't believe that there is an egg shampoo. Geez, this thread makes me look like I'm living in a cave.

-------------

Posted By: kadinroy
Date Posted: October 10 2011 at 8:14am
Eggs are best natural products for hair and its health. These are best conditioner which are make your hair silk and shiny.

-------------

Posted By: haronbarkinson
Date Posted: February 09 2012 at 10:01am
Egg products makes locks sleek, locks become flexible and sleek as cotton. Egg yolk itself is necessary for restoration and good eating plan locks. It contains lecithin, which enters greatly into the framework of locks and bottles the locks, they need proteins and fat.

-------------

Posted By: kelvin067
Date Posted: January 14 2013 at 1:21am
yah egg shampoo is the best thing for hair..i would alsorecomend this anyone..it provides nourishing and moisturizing and conditioning to your hair

Posted By: sanjay92
Date Posted: January 14 2013 at 11:48pm
Egg shampoo is good for shine and healthy hair because egg is the rich sources of protein and protein is good for healthy hair.

-------------

Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: January 16 2013 at 5:10pm
Too much of a good thing can have the opposite effect. You should only be doing protein treatments if your hair needs more protein but many people are also protein sensitive and with too much their hair reacts negatively.
The egg protein treatment is great if you need protein because it is easy and affordable.
Many shampoos and conditioners on the market now contain different forms of protein for those of us who are a bit opposed to using raw egg in our hair.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window