Print Page | Close Window

Best Jobs In Beauty Right Now?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Beauty Job Board
Forum Description: Have a job you need to fill or need a job in the beauty industry?
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66512
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 6:54am

Topic: Best Jobs In Beauty Right Now?
Posted By: nikecnshoes
Subject: Best Jobs In Beauty Right Now?
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:36pm

What are the best jobs in the beauty world now?  Is it hair or make-up artists or something else?

Replies:
Posted By: ereperez
Date Posted: August 19 2010 at 2:36am
makeup artist is the good job at this at this time.Thank you.

Posted By: Ernie123
Date Posted: September 04 2010 at 2:20am
I'm 19, and since I was a child, I used to have 2 beauty marks on my face. Right now, I think I have a dozen or even more. Most of them are lighter in colour though. They're on the side of my eyes, lip and on my forehead. More keep forming every day, and it's just too much. I can't wear sun screen since my face is super dry. So, is it possible to get rid of them?

-------------

Posted By: edexsolution
Date Posted: December 21 2010 at 4:57am
Beauty Model / Makeup Artist is the good job in the world at this time. Are you agree with me?

-------------

Posted By: emmaroberts
Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 11:26pm

Yeah!

Correct.

-------------

Posted By: Milverton
Date Posted: January 07 2011 at 6:06am
Hi,

There are so many jobs in the field of beauty for that purpose you should be qualified in related courses such as hair dressing, Makeup artist and designing. So why don’t you try for this job's.

Thanks
file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml -

http://www.drjsalomon.com/ -

-------------

Posted By: juremino
Date Posted: March 22 2011 at 10:52pm
Either be a skin therapist, or a hair stylist. These two are the most happening careers nowadays, in this field.

-------------

Posted By: listenwong
Date Posted: April 01 2011 at 7:59pm
Someone who is good styling wigs should be able to do well in this current economy.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window