Print Page | Close Window

New with Green Hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66813
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:52pm

Topic: New with Green Hair
Posted By: greenhair88
Subject: New with Green Hair
Date Posted: August 06 2010 at 7:34pm
Hi,

I'm new here and hoping someone can help me.  I moved into a new apartment in the beginning of July and noticed that each time I washed my hair, It became dryer and dryer.  I was using more and more conditioner and my hair was just soaking it all in.  I also had to give myself two hot oil treatments within one week of each other. 

Well, the other day, I noticed that my hair had a green cast to it.  I went to get my hair cut hoping that it was just damaged and needed a trim and my hair dresser said that my hair was very green and even more so in the back of my head.  Cry  I was told to use vinegar and water to get rid of it and that it could be the pipes in my apartment (copper pipes).  I bought a shower filter for the shower and installed it today.  Tonight I sprayed vinegar and water on my hair while it was still dry until it was saturated and let it sit for about 1/2 hour.  I also shampooed with swimmers shampoo and my hair is now a brassy shade of red, blonde, brown and green!!!!!!  I don't know what to do and where did this red come from? 

Anyone know what I can do to get my color back?  I'm freaking out as I have it foil wrapped just two and a half months ago and have brown and blonde put in it and now it looks horrible.  Help! Cry

Print Page | Close Window