Print Page | Close Window

(PICS)Should I stay blonde or go darker?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Color
Forum Description: The tricks and tribulations of changing your hair color
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66941
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 7:35pm

Topic: (PICS)Should I stay blonde or go darker?
Posted By: JoannaMargaret
Subject: (PICS)Should I stay blonde or go darker?
Date Posted: August 25 2010 at 12:34am
I'm a natural kind of dirty blonde, but my hair started to lighten thanks to the sun. It's much more blonder then the pictures, but I don't feel like taking a NEW picture :P But yeah, just imagine my hair blonder then this;

BLONDER:

& here's one time when I dyed it DARKER:

I'm just asking about my hair colour. Not asking what I look like or anything like that, honest opinions are the best. Just not pointless negative ones like "UR UGLY SHAVE IT OFF" or random stuffs.

Sorry about large photos, im new to this forum and I'm obviously not the best with photo coding.

-------------
joannaMargaret-

Replies:
Posted By: Slipknothartgir
Date Posted: October 02 2010 at 10:17pm
U look good both! The first pics u weren't blonde though.It was a light brownish color.My son has that color,plus ,my natural is like that.Either way is cute on ya.Don't ever go black, that shoot won't come out.I don't wanna see u lose yr hair.I mean by having to bleach the hell out of it.Well, have a good day!

Posted By: littleloza13
Date Posted: October 03 2010 at 5:19am
Your eyes look lovely with the darker colour, however I prefer the lighter blonde on u.

Posted By: beachbum88
Date Posted: October 05 2010 at 11:55am
I think that you look good both ways but I prefer the darker hair. You have beautiful blue eyes and they really stand out when your hair is darker.

Posted By: SiNfuL GirL
Date Posted: October 16 2010 at 3:57am
I would say go darker now thats its beginning to be fall then winter. Summer you always go lighter though. But darker hair really makes your eyes stand out. =) You look good with both but personally I like the darker. 

Print Page | Close Window