Forum Name: Off Topics
Forum Description: Off Topics
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67429
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 6:18pm

Topic: Hair healthy diet
Posted By: ethan2010
Subject: Hair healthy diet
Date Posted: October 30 2010 at 4:37am
Ayurveda recommends a combination of wholesome, fresh natural foods as the best and most effective way of delivering balanced nutrients to your hair. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables, beets, broccoli, carrots, radish, and herbs like mint and basil are excellent choices for wholesome supply of nutrients to your hair. Do add spices like cumin and turmeric to your vegetable curries as they are not only hair friendly but also help transport the nutrients from other foods you eat to the cells and tissues of the body.

Different types of berries, citrus fruits, melons and sweet grapes are considered hair healthy fruits. Similarly, eating soaked raisins promote hair growth. Also, vary the fruits and vegetables you eat.

Coconut is highly revered in ayurveda for its ability to nourish the hair and scalp. It balances the pitta dosha and thereby treats premature falling of hair and graying. Coconut consumed in all its forms is beneficial for health of the hair.

Replies:
Posted By: vijay12
Date Posted: December 09 2010 at 9:03pm

Don't brush it comb it. Use Shampoo and Conditioner that have Moist on the label and use regularly. IF you are going to dye your hair test it first. Cut way less then an inch of hair off of about three strands. Put them in a small cup of water, If they float, they are very healthy (dying it or not), if it sinks, you have dry, weak, and brittle hair. You can use the test to just find out if your doing a good job with your hair already.Maybe put biosilk on your hair before you straighten or style your hair. Have a healthy balanced diet. Also, have your barber trim your hair once split ends form to ensure healthy hair.

-------------

Posted By: ronnywarn
Date Posted: August 24 2011 at 7:45am
Hair needed special care for better growing and make shinier. Eat healthy foods such as green vegetables, fruits juice and berries. Don't use harmful chemical containing shampoo.

-------------

Posted By: TyraSas
Date Posted: September 30 2011 at 7:29am
Very useful tips!
thanks a lot for this great topic..

Posted By: AlvinBasil
Date Posted: March 05 2012 at 4:14am
Thanks for giving these useful tips about how to keep healthy hairs.

Posted By: Craigmark
Date Posted: March 12 2012 at 2:41pm
Well,The Healthy diet is good for health.The diet is prevent lots of disease and fit our body.The diet is also good for weight loss and prevent cancer.The healthy diet is prevent heart disease.

-------------
http://www.envita.com/ - Fibromyalgia

Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: March 13 2012 at 9:23pm

I try to maintain a healthy diet for my overall health and my hair. Along with adhering to list of protective things I do to keep my hair healthy, I eat a balanced diet rich in fruits, veggies and protein. I also take a multivitamin and biotin. I drink a lot of water, including vitamin water and I work out 5-6 days per week at the gym. I do hot yoga, hot pilates, which is yoga and pilates done in a sauna like room that helps you sweat out impurities and detox. Every little bit helps.

Posted By: CurleySandra
Date Posted: March 20 2012 at 6:18am

If you need to maintain a healthier hair must avoid too much stress, not eating nutritiously, not exercising and smoking. Also must consider about the way you comb. Use a brush which is softer and more flexible, so not as much of damage will be done to your hair.

-------------
Wild Bird Food | Dried Mealworms

Print Page | Close Window