Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67496
Printed Date: April 16 2024 at 7:10am

Topic: Brittany Daniel new short haircut
Posted By: hes40
Subject: Brittany Daniel new short haircut
Date Posted: November 10 2010 at 5:15pm
http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/647052/t/Brittany-Daniel-W-Supershort-Hair--Leather-Dress-Premiere--S.html - http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/647052/t/Brittany-Daniel-W-Supershort-Hair--Leather-Dress-Premiere--S.html

Replies:
Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: November 10 2010 at 8:45pm
I've always thought of her as a short haired girl but I'm not so sure about this new cut; here she is about a year and a half ago

here's the new cut

One of her best looks from years ago

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: November 11 2010 at 2:24am
Hmmmm. So those are my only options? Long, flat and stringy, or a weird riff on the Kate Gosselin?

I guess with 7 billion people in the world, someone was bound to copy Kate's 'do...

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: November 11 2010 at 5:25am
It is fixable...could go to a short crop cut...in other words, lose the sideburn and the combover.

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: November 11 2010 at 6:49am
I'm thinking that's what she'll do loveshorthair in a few weeks

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: November 11 2010 at 4:44pm
The long hair looked a lot better.

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: November 12 2010 at 1:22pm
Someone forgot to finish the cut... maybe she was in a hurry and had to leave. The older short style looks good, so it's not that she can't do a short style.

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: November 18 2010 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

It is fixable...could go to a short crop cut...in other words, lose the sideburn and the combover.
     I agree. What is it with these sloppy, atrocious haircuts that fashion gurus claim are "edgy"? The only thing she can do now, IMO, to make her hair look decent is cut it short all over and start growing again. OuchDead Bob

Date Posted: January 31 2011 at 8:23pm
She's really rocking this look

I love me a good flattop but this ain't it.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: JohnnyQuest
Date Posted: January 31 2011 at 9:16pm
Ice Ice baby..Vanilla
Ice Ice baby..Vanilla

Posted By: ethandavid
Date Posted: January 31 2011 at 9:44pm
I may be old fashioned, but what's wrong with looking at least somewhat feminine with your hairstyle? I'm sorry, but if this is 21st Century or Cutting Edge or some other label, then I'm 20th Century and Dull Knife. I don't know how to put my first reaction into words other than perhaps "EARGHLBLECH!". I know, that's not a word.

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 2:49am
One of the ugliest hairstyles on a woman I have ever seen. Somebody owes her a refund.

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: DMB61
Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 3:59am
Another case of a "Scissor Happy Hack Stylist", couldn't cut his/hers way out of a wet paper bag. I think a five year old could have given her a better haircut!

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 6:21am
I agree she needs a softer look

Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 10:43am
     I understand that Brittany used the Tower of Babel as her inspiration. Geek Bob

Posted By: clownboots
Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 12:07pm
%20 - http://www.xlurbanmedia.com/videos/interviews/the-game-star-brittany-daniel-talks-about-her-character-kelly-new-daughter/

Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 2:07pm
Great link; you have to copy and paste it though.

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 6:51pm
     Brittany says that the producers were all about her getting a short "sexy" cut, so I'm sure that some of her fans must be abuzz over it. Confused Bob

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: February 01 2011 at 6:57pm
It just doesn't work for her.  As stated earlier she needs something softer.  She can pull off short, just not this. 

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: February 03 2011 at 7:56am
This whole thing baffles me.  I mean, she's had short hair before in a fantastic and incredibly flattering cut.  So for her say she wanted to go short again and brought in a picture of a "sexy short cut" implies that when the clippers finally shut off, she brushed the big pile of hair off her lap, looked in the mirror, and said, "Yes! That's it!" 

Seriously, WTF?

This has to be one of those stylists that leave their hair show models with styles that are all technique, angles, and "art" and nothing to do with a viable, flattering haircut.  I genuinely don't now how they can take a beautiful woman and do something like that to their head in good concience (e.g., Selma Blair from a couple of years ago).  I'd be embarrassed to let someone walk away with that cut.  Then again, I generally subscribe to a sort of Hypocratic Oath of hairstyling: "First, do no harm."

Hopefully she'll realize that even Rhianna has realized that look is over and start letting it grow for the next few months.  If so, she could have something akin to her formerly fabulous pixie sometime around April or May...

JF

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: February 03 2011 at 9:47am
While I like her short crop from several years ago best, she's still a gorgeous woman! This cut is better than the hacked, uneven mess she has from a few months ago in the black top.

I can also certainly say with this current cut, I certainly wouldn't kick her outta my bed for eating crackers in it!

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Posted By: xxxzvp
Date Posted: February 05 2011 at 8:17am
I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this cut on her. She could do something with the top, maybe a little shorter and layered, but I love the close cropped sides and back. Her face really shines with super short hair.

Posted By: Rayman
Date Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:06pm
Some update from April 2013, looks like it's close to shoulder length now:
http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2013/04/brittany-daniel-keenan-ivory-wayans-bikini-16.jpg - http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2013/04/brittany-daniel-keenan-ivory-wayans-bikini-16.jpg

Posted By: Rayman
Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 1:23am
03/10/14:

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 5:29am
Doesn't look right to me...guess I can't get the awesome short cut she used to have

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 7:54am
She got a beautiful face and... Well, kind of blah hair. There's nothing special about it (it's not even an especially pretty shade of blonde) so it just drags her down when it's long. There's an attractive mischievousness about her when she wears it short.

Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 10:10am
Brittany may well have read some of the horrified comments about her short haircut at this website. Thanks, Jerky Flea. Anyway, incredible improvement! Clap

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 10:43am
Looks great to me.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: March 19 2014 at 2:35pm
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20798283,00.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20798283,00.html
She discusses beating stage IV non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Brittany Daniel

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: March 21 2014 at 8:53am
The short cut she had in the movie "Joe Dirt" was cute.  Not too short.

Posted By: Ginny Skinny
Date Posted: March 21 2014 at 7:14pm
I love short hair but prefer a neater, cleaner cut.

Print Page | Close Window