Print Page | Close Window

What Is The Best Coat To Wear On Interview?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Beauty Job Board
Forum Description: Have a job you need to fill or need a job in the beauty industry?
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67857
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 6:24am

Topic: What Is The Best Coat To Wear On Interview?
Posted By: Nina Green
Subject: What Is The Best Coat To Wear On Interview?
Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 7:52pm
I am interviewing for a job in the beauty industry and I live where it is cold in the Winter.  I want to take advantage of the post-Holiday sales and get a new coat but not sure what is best.  I want to slenderize my figure but not look too trendy but look nice for my interviews.

Any ideas what type of coat would be best to buy?  I think most figure-flattering styles are well-fitted to the upper body, tucking in at the waist and flaring out from below to hide hips, butt and thighs but not sure if this is still considered a flattering style?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Also the best color?  Is there a best color?

Replies:
Posted By: Veer12
Date Posted: March 01 2011 at 8:33am
Sound Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: juremino
Date Posted: March 22 2011 at 10:33pm
Leather jackets, fur coats, and styling ones are not the right choice for an interview. You need something that will look professional. A business coat, made of wool or a mix of cotton and wool.

-------------

Posted By: sherryjonshon
Date Posted: March 25 2011 at 4:38am
There are so many different types of dresses to wear in interview. The  Leather jackets is best for interview. The black coat also a first selection of every youngsters, as well as it is mostly depends on the profession. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window