Print Page | Close Window

I know Mark can write many surprising SL's...

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Book Reviews
Forum Description: Share your finds on hair, beauty, fashion & related manuscripts.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68224
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 9:23am

Topic: I know Mark can write many surprising SL's...
Posted By: ocean231
Subject: I know Mark can write many surprising SL's...
Date Posted: March 10 2011 at 12:13am
I am writing this article with regards to the poll that took place at this spot abt whether u accept BL is really over...& 65 % ppl said yes..which makes sense because for 3 years BLers have been requesting Mark but he doesn't seem to budge even a bit - he wanted LP, he gives us LP...makes Peyton pregnant, makes them engaged.

Saying that, like many BL fans have pointed out - things are just going too smoothly to be the endgame..I mean we have seen couples changing suddenly at ends of OTH seasons..

...what I mean to say is Lucas's relationships have never really been that stable (sorry luke but thats the truth u gotta deal with it:P) ... and just because this isnt high school doesnt mean it can't happen again...couples dont just break up and patch up in high school only..they do so after HS too..high school just means the fun's over be serious...but does that mean luke cant seriously fall for brooke once again? do we think him falling for her now would be too wierd?? i mean if he can say i luv u to lindsey propose her and then all of a sudden at the end of the season propose peyton, then it's quiet evident that after brooke he seems to carry his heart in his hands, then whts to say he doesnt have feelings for brooke in the back of his mind still??

With OTH, there's always been a surprise....yes, LP have been set up from the beginning, but wouldn't that just bee too simple too predictable that the guy girl together from first episode so they're gonna be the endgame..that's just too simple..I know Mark can write many surprising SL's...

Print Page | Close Window