Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68596
Printed Date: March 19 2024 at 3:52am

Topic: I NEED HELP WITH ROUGH FRIZY HAIR T_____T
Posted By: Sirglame
Subject: I NEED HELP WITH ROUGH FRIZY HAIR T_____T
Date Posted: May 26 2011 at 9:04pm
I have this rough thick and frizzy hair and I really hate it...my brother has the thin soft hair that I really want.

My hair is a thick and frizzy..like there is alot of idviduals hairs that kinda stick out a little giving it a really messed up look...and it's kinda curly but I'd like straighter hair...something wierd is that my hair is easily messed up...if I took my hand and rubb my hair around for 3 seconds it will look like a poof ball and stay that way...or if I take off my shirt...which rubs against it and messes it up too T____T
I really want soft thin straight...hair ..

If anyone can help plz reply..I would be really gratful ^____^ *hopeful look*

Replies:
Posted By: hairfashion
Date Posted: June 26 2011 at 9:28pm
It is really boring to have this kind of hair.Fortunately, my hair is thin and straight naturally.You can use some products to improve your hair.

-------------

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: December 21 2011 at 1:50pm
LOL, I feel your pain. But do not despair, there are remedies to your situation. You can do a re-texturizing treatment, like Rusk Radical Anti-curl. It is a thio-based re-texturizer. As the name implies, it changes the texture of your hair, without necesarily giving it that stick rough look that a regular relaxer would. What it does is it gives your hair a smoother, softer texture. If it is curly, it will make the curls looser, softer and ALOT less frizzie. After blow drying, the hair will look totally straight and shiny. I recomend getting it done by a proffesional, as there is more to chemical treatments than people think, and if you don't know the intricate details, you might end up with damaged hair. So look into it and find a good salon that offers the service. Do not get the brazilian keratin treatment. It is really bad for your hair and health.

Now, you need to invest in good hair products that will help with your problem. Even if not getting the re-texturizing treatment. I highly recomend Macademia Oil products. Especial the deep repair mask and the healing oil. They work miracles on curly frizzie hair. They are pricey but totally worth it. Specally after you see the results. DO NOT get it from amazon though. Its seems they are not authentic. Get it from Ulta, or from sleekhair.com. Sleekhair.com usually has some great deals. So give it a try, and prepare yourself for amazing hair.

Posted By: fadrickstar
Date Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:02am
Scalp hair and spend more time in contact with a pillow case and lower than any other throughout the day. Why not turn this into an opportunity for ultra-healing?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window