Print Page | Close Window

Drying Clothes On Roof?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68928
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 1:49am

Topic: Drying Clothes On Roof?
Posted By: Yadira Pollio
Subject: Drying Clothes On Roof?
Date Posted: July 16 2011 at 3:23am
Would you dry your clothes on a black shingled roof if you had a clothes line available? Would you put your clean wet clothes on black shingled roof to dry? Which method is better and easier? Why doesn't everyone use their roof to dry their clothes?

Replies:
Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: August 17 2011 at 12:55am
I don't put my clothes on the roof to have it dry because I use the dryer or hang it on our garden.

-------------

Posted By: mannhurst.hurst
Date Posted: February 01 2012 at 12:42am
Cloth Drying Ceiling (Roof) Hanger in Hyderabad. Find Cloth Drying Ceiling (Roof) Hanger from a wide range of Household only at Quikr ...

-------------

Posted By: georugecruisee
Date Posted: March 06 2012 at 9:55pm
I always put clothes dry in roof in this method clothes dry very quickly. 

-------------

Posted By: Sparrowhawk1161
Date Posted: March 15 2012 at 3:31am
I don't know.  Common sense.  Putting your clothes on the tiles will actually cause the tar to stick to the clothes, sinse most black tile roofs use a combination of sand and tar.  Suspending your clothes above the tiles should be fine.  The only thing?  Your clothes will smell like tiles!

If you live in an apartment and need to dry your clothes... half dry them in a dryer on low heat and then buy an indoor clothes hanger from Wal-Mart or department store.  I use a fan and circulate the air in a bathroom.  Clothes dry good.

But, I am only a man, "Ooh. OoH. OoH."

-------------
Guys like me notice!

Posted By: stevieb
Date Posted: April 12 2012 at 8:51am
I'm not too sure the point of this post. Ok, drying your clothes in the fresh air always seems refreshing, but on the roof? I don't get the point. I would think the last place I would want to dry my clothes is on a roof.

Posted By: rosaclinic
Date Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:32am
sometimes i use roof for this purpose and also sometimes i dry clothes under the ceiling fan. :D

Posted By: blairgreen14
Date Posted: October 08 2012 at 8:24am
I dry my clothes on roof but many times I dried them under fan.

Posted By: htt123456
Date Posted: November 30 2012 at 12:08am
drying your clothes in the fresh air always seems refreshing

Posted By: Sahara_desert
Date Posted: January 28 2013 at 11:08am
I would also be afraid of the tar from the shingles getting on my clothes. I would think that the roof probably isn't the cleanest between acid rain, air pollution, and the dirt that the wind blows up there. If I had to choose between a roof and a clothes line, I would choose a clothes line. That's just my opinion though.

Posted By: chicku1403
Date Posted: July 18 2013 at 8:21am
drying cloths on roof is good for drying but not good for cloths as they gets direct sun light

-------------
<a href="http://www.travelwithsmile.com/Hotels-in-India/Chhattisgarh-Hotels/hotels-in-raipur.aspx/" title="Raipur">Raipur</a>|<a href="http://www.travelwithsmile.comtitle="bilaspur">bilaspur</a>

Print Page | Close Window