Print Page | Close Window

Brand New Here, Hi, Everyone!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68987
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 7:56am

Topic: Brand New Here, Hi, Everyone!
Posted By: Rainbow_Hair
Subject: Brand New Here, Hi, Everyone!
Date Posted: July 24 2011 at 8:30am
Hi, newbie here! I luckily found this site when Googling "how to fix hair dye mistakes", and glad I did!

I'm of mixed race (African American + Caucasian), so I love that there is a section specifically regarding African American hair care. I grew up with just my English/German mom (who has pin-straight, blonde hair), who unfortunately at first didn't know anything about caring for my type of hair.  A website like this would have come in handy back when I was a little kid!

I love to draw, paint, sew, and make all sorts of funky hairpieces and hair accessories. I've been checking out this site for a few hours now, and already learned a lot of new things to try with my hair.

Thank you all for having me, I'm thrilled to have found Hair Boutique!

-N

-------------
Be nice to your hair!

Replies:
Posted By: jack520
Date Posted: July 31 2011 at 6:52am
Yes, this is good site.  So many trashy no info sites out there.  So good to find one like Hair Boutique with such good information.

-------------
jack520

Posted By: larrypage
Date Posted: August 07 2011 at 9:29pm
I also came here, this site looks very good,i hope can learn more things here

-------------

Posted By: zhongyi200841
Date Posted: August 08 2011 at 7:10am
Hello and welcome.  Please add your posts.  It is important to have lots of good conversations here to keep the board interesting and fresh.  

Print Page | Close Window