Forum Name: Celebrity Juice
Forum Description: Latest Celebrity Gossip
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69177
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 7:18pm

Topic: Olivia Palermo's Style Secrets
Posted By: wunai169
Subject: Olivia Palermo's Style Secrets
Date Posted: August 22 2011 at 7:13am

Olivia Palermo recently spilled to Us Magazine about her favorite fashion tips.

Tip #1 - She said that "color is always something I look for when dressing."  The star says that "I tend to aways complete my look with great accessories." 

Great accessories can include hair accessories like head bands, hair clips, belts, shoes and handbags.  Even hats work as do rings and other related jewelry.

Tip #2 - Invest wisely.  She said "Splurge on key pieces you can grow into as you get older.  She say "I invest in classic like a Cartier watch and a vintage Valentino dress."

Her beauty and fashion icons?  Audrey Hepburn who Palermo said "redefined elegance, class, and glamour."  Also Iris Apfel who has "eclectic and unique style."

Replies:
Posted By: michaelgrets
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:14pm
In this context, it is a good thing, sometimes encounter celebrities bring fresh air into, or expired Hollywood fashion.

-------------

Posted By: aidennerideal
Date Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:06pm
Bridal hats are wonderful and very elegant when manufactured by mane Ribbon, sinimay, or satin covered crinoline bases. Mane Ribbon is a nice mixture of reinforced woven mane, crinoline and nylon. Although this does not sound like a cloth used to bridal hat, is indeed a beautiful product.

Posted By: gendolly
Date Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:07am
Love Olivia. Thanks for the scoop.

Print Page | Close Window