Print Page | Close Window

James Bond - Which Actor Was Your Favorite?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69236
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 7:10am

Topic: James Bond - Which Actor Was Your Favorite?
Posted By: mdreyjt1
Subject: James Bond - Which Actor Was Your Favorite?
Date Posted: September 02 2011 at 12:41am

My favorite was Sean Connery.  Yours?

Replies:
Posted By: brandygalante
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:04pm
Sean was cool for sure.

-------------

Posted By: rozerparero
Date Posted: November 29 2011 at 1:46am
I am a big fan of series of James Bond and my favorite James Bond Actor is Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. Both of my favorite actors without James bond role. I have seen his all Bond movies like : Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, From Russia With Love, Golden Eye, Tomorrow never Die, Die another Day and The World is not Enough.

-------------

Posted By: rogerfusco
Date Posted: December 07 2011 at 12:04am
My favorite actor is Top Cruise. He is one of the best and great actor in Hollywood. He is also one of the richest actor in Hollywood. He played fantastic role in his every movies as specially in Mission Impossible. It is really great and interesting action movie. It is one of my favorite movie. I like to watch every movies of Tom Cruise.

-------------

Posted By: razerparero
Date Posted: December 16 2011 at 1:20am
I am a big fan of James bond movies. I have watched all films of bond. If i talk about james bond actors from starting Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and now Daniel Craig. Sean Connery who make famous this series world wide. He was my favorite james bond actor and than Pierce brosnan.  

-------------

Posted By: Sparrowhawk1161
Date Posted: December 20 2011 at 12:07am
MY favorite was Sean Connery in Diamonds are forever.  He was knocked out... in a full tux, thrown into pipeline... and sealed under ground.  No one knew.

He woke up and lokked at a mouse and said... "It looks like you and I are in the same..."

Noise.  Some contraption that looks for cracks and seals that are broken came down the pipe line.  The mouse scattered.  Big contraption with lots of sparkly wires came down.. and by hoiping on it... he took a couple of these sparkly wires and shorted the thing out.

So, he waited.

Two men above are pissed off becasue they have to find this thing and cursing, they open hatch and, Sean Connery in his tux comes out and say, "Opps, I seem to have losat my way"

-------------
Guys like me notice!

Posted By: Selin
Date Posted: December 23 2011 at 2:50pm
Yes, there was no one like Sean Connery as James Bond.  I liked Pierce Brosnan but not as much as Sean Connery.  Too bad they decided he was too old. 

Supposedly Daniel Craig is even more popular than Sean or Pierce but I don't personally get it.

Posted By: haddinsteve
Date Posted: January 05 2012 at 1:34am
My favorite actor is Top Cruise. He is one of the best and great actor in Hollywood. He is also one of the richest actor in Hollywood. He played fantastic role in his every movies as specially in Mission Impossible. It is really great and interesting action movie. It is one of my favorite movie. I like to watch every movies of Tom Cruise.

-------------

Posted By: beckya
Date Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:28pm

My favorite was Sean Connery.  Yours?

-------------
Becky Adams

Posted By: daffodil1003
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 5:09pm
I loved, loved, loved Pierce Brosnan.  That is a gorgeous man.  He will never be too old in my humble opinion. 

Posted By: aleenajoe
Date Posted: June 18 2012 at 12:46am
Yeah He is one of the best and abundant amateur in Hollywood. He is as well one of the richest amateur in Hollywood. He played absurd role in his every movies as distinctively in Mission Impossible. It is absolutely abundant and absorbing activity movie. It is one of my admired movie..

http://www.ourworldofinteriors.com/leather-beds.php - Leather bed

Posted By: rosaclinic
Date Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:12am
Jean Claude Vann dam

Leonardo De Caprio

Posted By: znzemily hu
Date Posted: January 05 2013 at 2:54am
A really good friend will make you feel comfortable being who you are.

If you don't fight for http://www.mmolive.com/ - WOW Gold what you want, don't cry for what you lose.

Print Page | Close Window