Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69567
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 7:08am

Topic: Hair Help Please!
Posted By: LydiaK100
Subject: Hair Help Please!
Date Posted: November 04 2011 at 11:04pm
Hi, I'm 13 so my style is constantly changing and I really needs some hair help. In September I got my haircut short at *gasp* Wal-Mart because my mom didn't want to pay 40$ for a haircut. I had a picture, I showed it to the gal and she said she could do it. I told her what I wanted to change and made it clear to her what I wanted. This girl didn't know the meaning of THINNING SHEARS! When I walked out of there I looked like Spock on a bad day. Luckily I ran into a family that was shopping and they convinced my my mom to take me back and have this fixed. So now it's like a pixie cut. It's really short in the back, and feathery and the front has like an odd side sweep that tapers down and ends at the top of my right eyebrow. I have super thick hair, and it curls at the ends one it gets about shoulder length. I have to little "whispies"on the side and these no matter what want to curl out. I don't know what to do to really style it and so far I've only found one thing that really works. It's to take Got 2 B Glued and smooth out the front part into the side swoop, and flatten the "whispies" as much as possible and take my fingers and spike up the back to where it's creeping over the smooth part. I wish I had a picture to show you but all help is appreciated. Smile

Replies:
Posted By: monicawebb
Date Posted: November 29 2011 at 4:45pm
Got2B is really good at texturizing your hair and making it look how you want. Hope that helps!

Print Page | Close Window