Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=70313
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 2:05pm

Topic: Curly hair out of control
Posted By: riomaru
Subject: Curly hair out of control
Date Posted: March 17 2012 at 8:24pm
Now before I start, I love my curly hair but it gets to start getting too curly and it will look like an afro.... I am posting to pictures one is right after I take a shower of my hair and the other is before I take a shower, meaning completely dry.

And my hair keeps growing but it keeps getting into a bigger afro and I want hair like this

It is possible I can get that type of hair because if im in the shower and if I scrunge it up a lil it will look just like that but once it get dry, thats it for me...Or if i can get my hair to be loose or sum sort of relaxer just to not make it so frisky will awesome... Any tips or advice :/ any help with be most appreciative

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: March 18 2012 at 6:51pm

I think your hair looks nice when it dries! To me it doesn’t look puffy at all. I have naturally curly hair and I have had an issue with keeping it contained as well lol

What I do is use a leave in conditioner, it won’t dry out your hair like gel or hair spray and it will be good for your hair because it is a conditioner. The leave in I use after I get out of the shower is the Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner. It is a curl defining leave in for all types of curly hair. It really keeps my curls looking the way they do when I finish washing my hair; it holds the hair firmly together and keeps it from getting big and puffy. For me it works. I don’t think you should put any type of chemicals in your hair, you have such nice hair and you wouldn’t want to ruin it.

Good luck

Print Page | Close Window