Forum Name: Off Topics
Forum Description: General Chats, Topics, Rants & Raves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=70522
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 3:20pm

Topic: Tea or Coffee
Posted By: stevieb
Subject: Tea or Coffee
Date Posted: April 22 2012 at 1:18pm
I usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning but after that it is tea all the way. How about you, do you prefer tea or coffee?

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: April 23 2012 at 1:36pm

I prefer coffee but to be honest I don’t drink it all that much unless it is a Starbucks speciality coffee and I can get it with all the flavours I want with less calories (skinny as they call it). Here in Toronto and much of Canada we have a coffee shop called Tim Hortons...Canadians are hooked on that coffee lol I have it once in a while.

I know tea is the most popular drink worldwide but I dislike it! I have never developed a taste for it, I don’t care for flavoured leaves in hot water lol to me most tea is quite disgusting and the iced teas are just cold tea which is even worse. The only tea that I do like is Chi tea because it is rich and creamy and milky.

Posted By: stevieb
Date Posted: April 29 2012 at 2:42pm
OMG -- starbucks has to be one of my favorite places. If we had a starbucks close to wear I lived, I would probably go there every day. The closes starbucks to me is about 25 miles. 

Posted By: heavensup
Date Posted: May 03 2012 at 12:39am
I like to drink both tea and coffee it depends on my mood.

-------------
[url=http://www.miracle-workers.co.uk]Care Agency UK[/url] | [url=http://www.miracle-workers.co.uk/live-in-care.asp]Live In Care Agency[/url]

Posted By: goodtim
Date Posted: May 30 2012 at 1:52am
Caffeine is an addictive substance like nicotine. Therefore, you taste will change, if you start drinking these beverages.

Posted By: boconnor
Date Posted: June 11 2012 at 10:04am
I like coffee in the morning and will usually only drink tea if I'm cold in the afternoons at work or feeling under the weather. If I need a pick me up I'll often drink a 5hr energy in the afternoon as it doesn't give me a jittery feeling and its easy to have on hand.

Posted By: Emirii
Date Posted: July 28 2012 at 6:48pm
I don't like coffee so it's tea all the way for me

-------------

Posted By: rd12599
Date Posted: August 12 2012 at 7:23am
whats the perfect age to get married ????
i am looking for both male and female views on this
in my opinion 30 35
i am nearly 30 will be 30 in two years
i am a guy who lives in scotland

Posted By: kelvin067
Date Posted: January 14 2013 at 1:18am
i would prefer tea

Posted By: sanjay92
Date Posted: January 14 2013 at 11:41pm
I would prefer coffee

-------------

Posted By: marywells
Date Posted: June 18 2013 at 3:06am
Me too i love coffee and i usually also drink every morning a cup of coffee to complete my day.

Posted By: LaceWigsStore
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 7:42am
I would prefer coffee :)

-------------

Posted By: mariechin1234
Date Posted: January 05 2015 at 9:03pm
They contain both antioxidants but green tea is more beneficial I guess. I've been taking it every morning and I feel energetic all day. Too much caffeine can make you jittery and insomnia.

Print Page | Close Window