Print Page | Close Window

I Love Hair Accessories

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=71958
Printed Date: April 16 2024 at 5:57pm

Topic: I Love Hair Accessories
Posted By: laorali
Subject: I Love Hair Accessories
Date Posted: January 06 2013 at 9:30pm
I love hair accessories.

Replies:
Posted By: julia002
Date Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:08am
Me too.  I can't believe how many great options there are.  Do you have a favorite type of hair accessory? I personally love barrettes of all sizes, headbands and banana clips.  

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: January 25 2013 at 1:13pm
I'm with you Julia.  I am addicted to hair accessories.  I wear them every day and have them spread all over my house, in my car and in my bathroom.  I tend to wear either hair clips or headbands but sometimes I use bobby pins.  

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: MicHB
Date Posted: February 07 2013 at 4:28am
I am with you on that issue. I love my plastic headbands barrettes and side combs. I am happy that Karen helped me in this wonderful world of fashion. I just wish I could find the goody barrettes with the teeth under the edges. They worked so well in pulling a section of hair from the front to the back

-------------
time for change

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: February 07 2013 at 7:45am
Hi MicHB,

Thank you for your kind words.  I personally could not live without hair accessories.

Please email me customercare@hairboutique.com with attention to Karen with any photos you might have of the hair accessories you are looking for. 

I will be happy to look for what you might want.  I can't promise that I can find it but I do know a lot of places to look.

Unfortunately Goody has a habit of discontinuing things rather quickly but sometimes I can find similar if not identical items through out distributors.

Thanks so much for all your loyalty and support. 

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: gotgold5
Date Posted: April 03 2013 at 11:52pm
I will be dependent on head of hair components. MY PARTNER AND I use them each day and possess these distributed around my house, within my automobile and also within my toilet. MY PARTNER AND I have a tendency to use both head of hair movies or perhaps headbands yet at times I take advantage of bobby pins.

-------------

Posted By: sarahshair1
Date Posted: April 24 2013 at 2:50am
I also love hair accessories. I specially like hair clip,headband,banana clip.Without these  accessories i can't manage my hair.....

http://sarahs-hair-extensions.co.uk/hair-accessories/hair-clips.html -

Posted By: Krista$5Paparazzi
Date Posted: July 04 2018 at 6:41pm
Me too ladies! I am in love with the Paparazzi $5 hair accessories we offer to salons and clients! I work with so many salons and stylists who stock the accessories because the clients love it so much.I am Independent Consultant 180858 and would love to work with any of you in stocking your salons.

-------------
Paparazzi $5 Jewelry Imdependent Consultant 180858

Posted By: MarsyFlames
Date Posted: November 06 2018 at 9:05am
Originally posted by sarahshair1 sarahshair1 wrote:

I also love hair accessories. I specially like hair clip,headband,banana clip.Without these  accessories i can't manage my hair.....

Same here. Can't stop even if it damages my hairCry

-------------
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.

Print Page | Close Window