Print Page | Close Window

french braid

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7245
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 8:02am

Topic: french braid
Posted By: joseph
Subject: french braid
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Are there any women that like or encourage a man to wear his hair in a french braid? My hair is 30 Inches long blunt cut all one length straigt across my back. It took me 5 years with trims to get it that way. I had my hair french braided about a year ago by a female hairdresser. I loved it when she was done but felt uncomfortable at the same time. I guess its that macho thing. I think women have that macho thing when men step into the feminine world. At least some do that has been my experience. I need support from women that I am not giving up my manhood, just experiencing a different part of me. It would be nice to hear from women regarding this topic. What about earings on men? I don't have them but have considered that for a long time. I'm still working on the long hair/french braid thing. It seems that women are free to express themselves but men have to suppress. Anyway those are some thoughts.

Replies:
Posted By: john
French Braids look good on guys if the guy has full makeup, dangly earrings and a dress.> Are there any women that like or encourage> a man to wear his hair in a french braid? My hair> is 30 Inches long blunt cut all one length straigt> across my back. It took me 5 years with trims> to get it that way. I had my hair french braided> about a year ago by a female hairdresser. I loved> it when she was done but felt uncomfortable at> the same time. I guess its that macho thing. I> think women have that macho thing when men step> into the feminine world. At least some do that> has been my experience. I need support from women> that I am not giving up my manhood, just experiencing> a different part of me. It would be nice to hear> from women regarding this topic. What about earings> on men? I don't have them but have considered> that for a long time. I'm still working on the> long hair/french braid thing. It seems that women> are free to express themselves but men have to> suppress. Anyway those are some thoughts.

-------------

Posted By: joseph
> French Braids look good on guys if the guy> has full makeup, dangly earrings and a dress.> Pretty curell thing to say. This is the first time since I came on this that I found people to make hurtfull statemtments. This is not about wearing dresses makeup and dangly earrings. Its about people expressing themselves and being who they are. If you can't say something supportive then do not respond. I believe your response is about you not about my statement. If you got it I am angry. You come across as locker room. I grew up with guys like you. Thats where that kind of talk belongs. I thought this site was for people to be supportive of each other not put them down. This is not about masculine femine its about being your own person. The difference between male and female is biological. The rest of it is societal induced. Please don't say anything if you can't be respectfull and supportive of others on this site.

-------------