Print Page | Close Window

Attention All You Hair-Aware People!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=76369
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:55am

Topic: Attention All You Hair-Aware People!
Posted By: mojo.rhythm
Subject: Attention All You Hair-Aware People!
Date Posted: March 24 2013 at 6:14pm
Attention, denizens of HairBoutique!

I am going to be getting myself a fine new haircut ASAP, but I need a good hairstyle to be recommended to me. In the past, I have been constantly getting hair which is too long for me to tie back in the kitchen where I work. I think it is the time for a change. Long(ish) hair has always been really annoying for me. I hate having to constantly brush it out of my face and pull it out of my ears when I wack in my earbuds.

So...

I offer up a challenge. And I say challenge, because my situation can be described as...shall we say... a special case.

my%20haircut%20%28with%20hair%20tied%20back%29
To begin:
  • My circumference, ladies and gentleman, is the size of a small waist (27.5 inches). To call my head 'big' would be a drastic understatement. I last got myself a crewcut when I went to Vietnam (because it is hot as #&%$ over there!), and that absence of hair made me look like an unrealistic caricature of Charlie Brown.
  • Furthermore, I have what’s called “bat ears,” although they are not so prominent in this photo (due to my hair covering them). Since I cannot afford an ear pinning procedure, I need a haircut which can cover them up.
  • And I have quite thick hair which bothers the s*** out of me; I simply cannot handle thick hair like most people with it. Moreover, down here in Australia, the weather is quite hot at the moment, making mine and other thick hair sufferers’ predicaments even worse.
  • My facial ratio of width:length is almost 2:3 on the dot, technically making it a ‘round’ face shape (I think!). Of course, this is only when you discount the small bit of length my goatee adds to my face.
  • I'm thinking I'd like a hair style which I can spike up. I miss the spiky hair days of my youth, and I'd love to revisit that hairstyle at least once to see if it suits me in my adulthood.

So, folks. A recap:
1. Huge head
2. Roundish face
3. Big ears
4. Naturally thick hair
5. Want it spiky if possible

Does anybody have a decent haircut in mind?? I would be much, much, obliged!!

Thankyou so much y'all. Smile

Peace and love,

Mojo Rhythm

Replies:
Posted By: mojo.rhythm
Date Posted: April 04 2013 at 5:17am
If anybody knows of a hairstyle which can fit the above description, please pipe up!

Print Page | Close Window