Print Page | Close Window

Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=77909
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 7:42pm

Topic: Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)
Posted By: Morgan
Subject: Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)
Date Posted: November 04 2013 at 2:08pm
http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/news/elle-exclusive-jennifer-aniston-has-cut-her-hair?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffer09ccc&utm_medium=twitter#image=1 - Article

Replies:
Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: November 04 2013 at 4:09pm
Can't wait to see it...needed a cut badly in my opinion

Date Posted: November 04 2013 at 9:49pm
Pics at:
http://www.popsugar.com/Jennifer-Aniston-New-Haircut-2013-32350735
Too bad didn't have time to comb it

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 9:27am
Imo, hideous. She needs hair.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 9:54am
Looks like she just stepped out of the shower or got caught in the rain. Can't wait to see it fixed.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: hairboi
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 1:09pm
Probably just got her extensions out. Back long in a week I'll bet...

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 1:58pm
These are terrible pics! Need to see it styled, but has promise.

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 4:40pm
So, short angled bob.  And she's already iffy on it and probably already wants to grow it back out.  Almost exactly Jen circa 1999 (check out one of the last Celebrity Hair Spray columns).  Not a fan then or now.

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 4:57pm
Speaking of the Celebrity Hair Spray columns...hint hint wink wink

I'm just glad I got to witness them firsthand back when. The newbies to this site are really missing out!

Was a fan then, and would still be a fan now!

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 5:33pm
For someone who seems to be a style icon, I've yet to see her pull off very many looks well. If it's really long, it looks okay but boring… and anything other than that, she just does nothing to help it look good. Maybe there's a counter-lob lobby that's paying her to make it look bad so others are discouraged?

Date Posted: November 05 2013 at 8:44pm
She seems to be determined not to be a hair icon...does not want to repeat the "Rachel cut" phenomena.

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: November 06 2013 at 9:57am
Wow, that's....erm...mediocre.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: November 06 2013 at 3:58pm
Compared with Jada Pinkett, this cut looks awesome. Compared with her dearly departed long locks, this is woeful. Did she ask for this, or did some vandal take liberty with a butter knife? Thumbs%20Down

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: November 06 2013 at 10:29pm
have we verified that it's even her...looks like someone i know

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: November 06 2013 at 11:23pm
Hacked!

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: bnbivi00
Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 6:40am
It is her - http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/reason-jennifer-aniston-chopped-hair-off/story?id=20802591

-------------
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

Posted By: Ricc
Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 8:54am
Go easy on my girl, guys. Those are crappy paparazzi shots and she's obviously not really done up for anything. I'm sure she can look great with this cut when she wants. Jen's longtime stylist, Chris McMillan, has always insisted on a radical maintenance cut every few years. She doesn't really like getting it cut this short herself, either, but she'll be growing it out again over the next few years. You can bet on that.

Date Posted: December 18 2013 at 8:53am
It seems there's more to the Jen bad-cut look story. Word has it that the cut was after a problemed "Brazilian Blowout" process. One Hollywood stylist even believes it's part of marketing ploy and in a few months she'll turn up with spectacular hair, promoting her own labeled product that fixes such problems. Jen has been keeping a much lower than usual profile lately. The only recent pics I've seen have been pap shots through a car window. I'm sure you'll fix it soon enough, but it will be fun to see if that guy was right.

Date Posted: December 18 2013 at 6:41pm
She does seem to be hiding out after this last haircut.

Posted By: MikeY
Date Posted: December 18 2013 at 9:39pm
I luv Jenn! she's hot! But has the most boring hairstyles ever! She Never changes it...It's either a Bob..Long Bob or just plain long and boring! then cuts it to a bob again! She needs a new stylist or something! she needs to change it up! it will grow back! So boring to me! Same old hairstyles! BLAH

Date Posted: December 19 2013 at 6:33am
Yes, boring.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: December 23 2013 at 6:43pm
Yes, after she made hairstyle history with "the Rachael" back in the mid '90s she decided to a avoid being too much of trend follower/setter and went with the center part look, usually long. Boring though it may seem, it doesn't really look dated, though, even in reruns from 1997. Like another over-photographed star, Gweneth Paltrow, she seems to be trying to avoid looking to out-of-date in posterity.

Date Posted: February 01 2014 at 5:03pm
From this

to this

with a few extensions

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: February 03 2014 at 10:05am
Thank God thats over. Hated that bob. Truth be told she lasted longer than I thought she would.

Jennifer%20Aniston%20longer%20hair

Date Posted: February 03 2014 at 10:07am
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/02/01/jennifer-aniston-long-hair-hair-extensions-haircut/ - http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/02/01/jennifer-aniston-long-hair-hair-extensions-haircut/

Posted By: Heratic
Date Posted: February 04 2014 at 1:56am
Why does she always persist in going for the shorter bob style when she cuts her hair - if she hates it so much?

I wish she'd either leave it keep it long or experiment with different styles next time she feels the need to cut it / remove the extensions.

-------------
Its your hair, your choice and your decision

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: February 04 2014 at 7:52am
I think it's time to collectively give up on this lingering idea that Jennifer is some sort of hair icon. She had one notable style nearly 20 years ago that she herself hated, and all her styles and changes since then have been fairly contained and unremarkable, IMHO. Sorry, Jen.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: February 04 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

I think it's time to collectively give up on this lingering idea that Jennifer is some sort of hair icon.

I suspect she'd agree with that. The icon thing always seemed to make her uncomfortable. I think she'd rather be known for just being an actress, but I guess you take what comes to you.

Date Posted: February 05 2014 at 1:01pm
Jennifer%20Anniston%20is%20feeling%20hairstyle%20regret%20and%20decides%20to%20get%20extensions%20put%20in!
It's been reported she felt the short cut aged her. In this case, I agree. I think she is the classic long hair girl. I like her classic long, straight, rich girl, blow outs. Suits her, imo.
Anyway, related article at the link...

http://perezhilton.com/category/hairstyles?from=starseeker_top_cocoperez#sthash.ER30YMGq.dpbs - http://perezhilton.com/category/hairstyles?from=starseeker_top_cocoperez#sthash.ER30YMGq.dpbs

Date Posted: February 05 2014 at 3:03pm
I haven't really thought she had "great" hair since the "Rachel" cut.

Date Posted: February 06 2014 at 11:38am
Boring!

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: February 06 2014 at 2:07pm
Naturally, these were among my favorite Jennifer Aniston hairstyles. Even though they were anything but natural.

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: February 07 2014 at 12:35pm
Every time she has chopped her hair, she has been disappointed by the results. Apparently, she has a short memory. Confused

Posted By: MikeY
Date Posted: February 07 2014 at 9:43pm
She will nevaer have an Exciting hair day! She's hot...But just seems boring now! She never changes! her hair has been cut the same way for Years!! BORING WAY!! Why cekebs cut their hair short then add Extensions a few days leater is plain DUMB to me! Sorry Jen...you pic is just BORING! LOL

Date Posted: February 12 2014 at 8:41pm
The extensions are out

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: February 12 2014 at 9:34pm
The short cut does not age her... her age ages her.

Date Posted: February 13 2014 at 9:15am
So, if Jennifer has so publicly, vociferously, and repeatedly stated she hated her haircut on Friends, why does it appear she asked Chris McMillan to give her "The F***ed-Up Rachael"? 

-------------

Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 9:50am
Well, her blah little bob helps complete the makeunder for her new "Serious Actress" role. Jen is playing,
“A grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident”.
Anyway, here she is on set...

Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 9:51am
One more...

Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 11:43am
not to be picky, but how can she have chronic pain if it was a fatal accident...oh i guess someones else died? never mind...and and i vote thumbs down on this look.

Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 7:59pm
Not her best look by a long way.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: April 14 2014 at 8:29am
Oh, a couple of hours with the right stylists and she could totally glam it up again.

Date Posted: April 15 2014 at 11:53am
i think we need to clarify that this "make-under" is for a role.  It's how the character is.   It doesn't count... she'll soon be chasing the look of glamorous youth before too long.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:12pm
Looks like she’s gone back to her natural color; I like it

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:08pm
Color is good...the cut could use some help but that is usual for her.

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:06am
Color is fine - check out how good she looks when brown in the early days of Friends and in Horrible Bosses - just need to work on the styling.  And bangs wouldn't be bad either - again see Horrible Bosses and We're The Millers.

-------------

Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:09am
A lob?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:55pm
side by side comparison

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:34am
Lobbed!

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: June 24 2014 at 8:18am
Taken at a film premiere last night. I really hope these are bonded extensions, not clip ins. I think she looks great here!
wenn21485456

Date Posted: July 05 2014 at 8:53pm
Yes, that's a great length and style for her. If I were her I would try to keep it about like that most all the time. In fact, if I were me I'd like to wear it like that all the time. Bonded extension, eh?

Date Posted: July 06 2014 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Ricc Ricc wrote:

Yes, that's a great length and style for her. If I were her I would try to keep it about like that most all the time. In fact, if I were me I'd like to wear it like that all the time. Bonded extension, eh?

That's how she does keep it most all the time.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: September 13 2014 at 7:14pm
Getting ready for her next movie?

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: September 13 2014 at 8:02pm
What is the source for that one?  I'm not seeing it referenced anywhere.

If she really is going for the big chop then let me go on record as saying I just don't expect her to look very good with short hair.  I'm a huge short hair fan but don't know that it will work for her.

I find Jennifer Aniston's hair to be exceptionally boring.  She does not seem to have creativity or change it in ways that are substantive and dramatic.  Part of the reason in her case is that she has found a look that really suits her and as much as I wish she would just change it up and try something new I tend to think that when she does we will realize that she looked better the way it has been for the last umpteen years.

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: September 14 2014 at 12:42am
Something tells me that pic is NOT Jennifer Aniston, rather a poor substitute...Come Clean Hawg...

Date Posted: September 14 2014 at 10:01am
Hawg likes to have his subversive little jokes.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:54pm
That couldn't look less like her. At all. Not even close...?

Date Posted: September 16 2014 at 10:28am
i hope it isn't, her hair is too thin, she's too pale and she kind of has man-hands...too harsh?

Date Posted: September 16 2014 at 4:19pm
It's not her; saw the picture some where and thought it looked like her; it was just too quiet around here, had to stir things up a little.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: xxxzvp
Date Posted: September 16 2014 at 4:22pm
She wouldn't look too bad if she ever took the clippers to her hair though.

Date Posted: September 16 2014 at 4:34pm
I totally agree and I have actually used that picture to show to a barberette how I wanted her to cut mine

-------------
HAWG

Print Page | Close Window