Print Page | Close Window

How is this thing called?

Printed From:
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Fashion Accessories
Forum Description: Bags, Shoes, Jewelry Etc.,
Printed Date: January 21 2022 at 4:52pm

Topic: How is this thing called?
Posted By: Restokc
Subject: How is this thing called?
Date Posted: April 27 2014 at 9:07pm
Can anyone tell me how this thing is called? It is used to bring down your hair volume, it's sort of a "manual hair trimmer".

I want to buy one, but i don't know how to search for them.

So how is it called?

Thanks in advance

Print Page | Close Window