Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=83818
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 9:32am

Topic: Desperate for a change
Posted By: PumpkinOasis
Subject: Desperate for a change
Date Posted: February 09 2018 at 9:02am
Hi all,

I’m a new member so please be gentle! I am ready for a change. I have had long hair all my life and having really been thinking about cutting it short/er for the last few months. I’m desperate for a change! I’m seeing my hairdresser in 2 weeks time. I have blonde hair that is naturally curly/wavy. I am plus size. I think my face is sort of round with a little oval/square? I have a double chin, so ideally don’t want to enhance that. Also, I have quite big ears, so don’t want them to show. Could you give me some ideas of what style might suit me please?

I would include a pic of me, but have no idea how.

Replies:
Posted By: GC2599
Date Posted: February 11 2018 at 7:27am
Hi.... how long is it now? What is the shortest you would go? Do you want to stay blonde too?

Date Posted: February 11 2018 at 9:47am
Hi. It’s down past my shoulder blades. As for length - I’m happy with whatever - as long as it’s not a total buzz cut. I don’t mind changing my colour. I’m desperate for a change and I would like to donate some of my length to charity

Date Posted: March 04 2018 at 8:17am
I think you should try a Aline Bob with the back stacked high and super short nape ( clippers) and about a inch below your chin in the front. Go lighter blonde with the short back dark . Good luck keep us updated.

Date Posted: March 04 2018 at 8:22am
I have cut it short. It was a bob, but I asked my hairdresser to come back today and she shaved the nape - so more graduated! Can’t believe it’s short! Still getting used to it! I love it though! Thank you for the advice. I have gone a lighter blonde as well with purple in between.

Date Posted: March 04 2018 at 12:38pm
Do you have a picture of your new hair

Print Page | Close Window