Print Page | Close Window

???

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9637
Printed Date: March 19 2024 at 4:12am

Topic: ???
Posted By: 1 luv
Subject: ???
Date Posted: July 21 2004 at 3:09pm
I was wondering do you put the the pink lotion in before you put the 360 pomade,or put the 360 pomade first then put the pink lotion in? please help

-------------
best waves in town

Replies:
Date Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:27pm

can anyboby tell me

-------------
best waves in town

Posted By: PacPanther
Date Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:49pm
i'd go with lotion first. yeah, im pretty sure. see, wash your hair, dont dry it though, it'll make your roots stiff and make it harder for your waves to form. (you dont want that) lol. then put the lotion in and brush for 5 minutes, all over, sides and back down, top foward. then stop and durag for 25 or 30 minutes, take off then put pomade in and brush like a mad man. thats what i did and i got waves in a week. good luck

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by PacPanther PacPanther wrote:

i'd go with lotion first. yeah, im pretty sure. see, wash your hair, dont dry it though, it'll make your roots stiff and make it harder for your waves to form. (you dont want that) lol. then put the lotion in and brush for 5 minutes, all over, sides and back down, top foward. then stop and durag for 25 or 30 minutes, take off then put pomade in and brush like a mad man. thats what i did and i got waves in a week. good luck
ight thanks,i'm gon 2 try that

-------------
best waves in town

Posted By: saiyansnake
Date Posted: July 22 2004 at 5:16pm
I put tha pink lotion first because I use the Wave Activator jell and thew directions say to use pink lotion first for best results.

-------------
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Print Page | Close Window