Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
qscguytrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qscguytrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2004 at 10:37am
can somebody PLEASE tell me which link it is? I just can't find it. i can only see 4 pictures of allyssa.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2004 at 9:11pm
Its the one before the pics, it says Alyssa haircut. It was very slow to load for me and I have a cable modem so give it time to load.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2004 at 11:23pm
What program plays the video on the Mac?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qscguytrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 8:27am
I still can't find the link. It dosen't seem to be there anymore. Can any one post the direct link to the video?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qscguytrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 8:29am
Rod, Try downloading Windows Media Player onto your computer. It might still work with Mac
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

What program plays the video on the Mac?

It opened with real player on my computer. Best thing to do is go into the programs section of the media player you are using and make sure everything is checked.
Kongo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2004 at 8:17pm
Pleease, let me know where can I find Alyssa Milano's haircut video! Thanx
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 4:10pm
hi. would anyone be able to post pics of alyssa gettin her hair cut plz. im not able to play de video on my computer, id do anytin to see those pics
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 5:21pm
I actually quite liked the short do. Maybe should have left a teensy bit mor length though. Shame there wasn't more hair being cut off though, it was short to begin with.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Myriam Myriam wrote:

Thank you for your reception

It is very nice!

Unfortunately I don't speak so good English to be able to take part at more of your discussions,
but I read you every day since a long time.
Please post a photo of yourself before you got your head shaved for the first time.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 10:18pm
Someone get me a chair...did the vineman actually say something complimentary about a short haired woman?

j
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 5:34am
Sort of. I still like long hair better, but some people look okay with short hair.

Normally it's purely from a fetish to be honest; I prefer long hair but enjoy seeing it cut. But I suppose sometimes the end result can be okay from a aesthetic point of view.
Neo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 9:12am
Does anyone have the video or can u post some pics of it....because i think that u can't find the video on the site anymore
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2004 at 6:54pm
Alyssa was exceptionally pretty with her very short pixie.
Why would she want to go any longer with her hair when she looked so good with hair that short?!!!!
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2004 at 6:36pm
Because she wanted to?

She did look quite good though, I'd love to see the video, but her hair wasn't really *that* much longer to begin with. One of you mad short hair fetishists must have it saved =P
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Vineman_ Vineman_ wrote:

Because she wanted to?

She did look quite good though, I'd love to see the video, but her hair wasn't really *that* much longer to begin with. One of you mad short hair fetishists must have it saved =P

Vine... finally! You are right about something..."One of you mad short hair fetishists must have it saved" One of us did... Arch has it... but considering how you've treated him...good luck getting it....lol...no actually LMAO!!!!
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 11:58am
I'm not *that* botherred =P
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 12:41pm
wow Vine.. I'm proud of you, turning over a new leaf...lol

...my two cents worth
Hal
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 6:58pm
I think you misunderstood XD However, I will finally try the lost password thign again. I tried it many times before, but it never worked, so I didn't bother, which is why Iv'e been unregistered.

Now, I will try again!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Brent E from San Francisco Brent E from San Francisco wrote:

Alyssa was exceptionally pretty with her very short pixie.
Why would she want to go any longer with her hair when she looked so good with hair that short?!!!!

Because she looks "exceptionally pretty" with long hair.

Based on her own hair history, and if history serves as a guide to the future... it seems safe to assume that she will continue to go back and forth between short and longer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic