Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Weisz SHORT!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 2:37pm
Actually Rachel's short pixie isn't the best cut of pixie I have seen, but still she looks gorgeous in it.
She should get it cut a little shorter and even it out a little.
Like most beautiful women she looks fantastic in an ultra short hairdo!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 5:23pm
It seems as though celebs who have long hair and have it pulled back or up please the tastes of those who prefer short or long hair...
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 8:38pm
That's true Dave.
I, as you know, love the short haired ladies, but I like longhaired women with updos also.
However a longhaired updo is not quite the same as a woman cutting her hair short, not quite as good, at least for someone like me.

Anyone else watching the Super Bowl. The middle of the fourth and New England just went ahead of Philly 24-14! My money is on the New England Patriots! Go Pats! Sorry Eagles!
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 8:58pm
she pretty hot.
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
themakeupgallery View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themakeupgallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 3:35am
as so often the rumour (or deliberate spin) about a buzz cut or shaven head looks to be a bit off even if she's been growing it out - when did The Fountain wrap?

Jeff
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 6:32pm
I saw her on TV, and I thought it looked much better in live action than the photos thus far. I think it works nicely for her, but can't say it's any better or worse than where she's been. She's just got one of those looks that works well with most anything.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 3:50am
Not really. Updos can look okay, I guess, but I'm not especially interested in them. And more often than not, they just make me think how hot the woman could be if she had shorter hair, so it's kinda frustrating. *shrugs* I do think an updo looks better than long hair hanging down looking stringy and/or falling all over one's face, but that's about it.

Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

It seems as though celebs who have long hair and have it pulled back or up please the tastes of those who prefer short or long hair...
More awesome than a manatee!
Fatmoogas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 4:46am
For a change, this cut looks great on Rachel, but she is basically a long hair person and we can be pretty sure that within 18 months her hair will be back where it started from.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 9:53am
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=3496&styp=clbi&nm=Rachel+Weisz&nbc1=1

Rachel Weisz looked very attractive when she had short hair before, but I have yet to see a good picture of her with this ultra short cut. That said, she's wearing a grandma blouse in these photos and she got it cut for a movie. The point wasn't style, but to play the character. When it grows out a little, it may look very good.
BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 1:04pm
Terrible looking blouse.

In the first photo she looked great in ultra short hair, but not in this photo with that style of short hair and that blouse!

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 9:11am
I would have expected Rachel to be look good with cropped hair. I would have been dreadfully wrong. She looks shockingly pedestrian now.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 3:04am
I actually like the "Happy Days"-like retro-ness of that dress. The hair could use a combing, but it's not that bad, it's just the way it's poking out that makes it look off.
More awesome than a manatee!
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 3:39pm
She's scheduled to be on Letterman tonight if anyone wants to catch how she looks.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 5:46pm
I watched her on "Letterman" last night and her hair just didn't do anything for her. It looks like it's about a half inch to an inch long and there's just no style there. It looks shorter than Winona Ryder or Alyssa Milano had it when they had theirs short, so maybe when it grows out another inch it will look good. Or maybe theirs was that short and Rachel just doesn't pull it off. I'm guessing her hair wasn't styled for "The Fountain." It might have been butchered to provide a futuristic non-salon look.

Pulling off hair this short isn't easy. Few women can. When she had it about 4-5 inches long a few years ago, it looked good.

She mentioned she was still in Montreal filming, so this cut must be what was called a "buzz." To most people, a cut this short is a buzz cut.
BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 6:02pm
I have seen some women with hair that short that look stunning!

I didn't see the Letterman show last night so I can't comment on how this particullar woman looks in it.

who11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 6:51pm
saw her on letterman. not lookin good with short hair.
Native View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 12:43am
The short hair looks good live, much better than in stills, but her best look to date has been the hair she had in Constantine.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 9:32am
Wow, her hair grows fast. From pixie to past her shoulders in one month!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?
navtyp=GLS====127262&c4nvi=3&str=3496&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

Edited by Rod
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 10:21am

She actually maintained the pixie for a few months. Maybe she's bored with it now.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 12:51pm
Anyone have a link to her shoulder look?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic