Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Cinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 12:59pm
My all time fav is Sweet Pea.  I love the smell and the name.

Transitioning since 5/15/05
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 10:08pm

I have to agree Cinnamon. Sweet Pea is my fav also!! 

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
mom2kaymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 9:47am
i love the citrus cream.  Zesty lime, Sweet Cream and, Warm vanilla and a pinch of sugar.  IT is wonderful and you can smell it a mile away :) the good kind of smell though
BSL and growing
h80six View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h80six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 11:47pm
I like the Black raspberry vanilla, the Mango mandarin, country apple, and I like the hoiliday collection Very Merry Cranberry. I am not a big fan of sweet pea, it seems like everyone is tho.
sxystyles3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxystyles3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 8:04pm
 I work at BBW so I get to try on all the scents to test drive them before I buy! The new American Girl Perfume is amazing! (I sell it to more moms for themselves then for kids) For those of you that like some of the discountinued scents we've gotten more outlet stores do you can find a lot of the old scents in them! I'm sure you all know to do that already but try on a scent before you buy it...I think our Christmas Very Merry Cranberry is wonderful in the bottle but when I put in on I smell like rotten fruit from a good 20 feet away and it's very hard to wash the smell off, my good friend wears it and smells yummy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic