Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photos being used w/out permission

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
remilover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remilover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 10:14am

Oh I have a feeling that scamcandy will get her comeuppance (sp?) apparantly she has a salon somewhere in Detroit, sooner or later she'll get whats coming to her fat ass!!!  Hope we get a detailed account too, she's probably reading all these posts about her and laughing herself to sleep at night, but since she's such a "christian" lady, she'll also be aware that what goes around comes around"

If you could help on any legal issues, I am sure they would be grateful to you.  Someone said they took her to a small claims court and won back some money, but not sure on all the details.  This is one for Judge Judy lol

Edited by remilover
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 12:27pm

Can someone tell me how you watermark pictures all over the photo and also if there is a free download from the net.

I would appreciate any help on this

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 5:00pm
Most use photoshop.  not free
Though there are easy but illegal ways to get it free.
However I will not spread those here, I do not want to be banned.
'irfan view' or 'GIMP' (GIMP isn't easy for beginners) are free and legal. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic