Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Hairstyles for Prom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
trina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2001 at 9:28am
Reply to message: 12.168.1
Hey there my name is Katrina and I have hair a little below my chin and wanted to know you idea for prom.
trina
Brittany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2001 at 11:33pm
Reply to message: 12.282.1
quote:

Deanna originally wrote:
Reply to message: 12.158.1
There is another way you can do it. Take your hair...
1) put it in a half twist...only a half pony-tail
2) Take the other half and make it all curly and place those little clips that you can buy at any local Target or Wal-Mart. If you wanna knwo more about it...just e-mail me at IceWoman_23@yahoo.com....My name is Deanna

Hey... I was wonderin on that do if you could curl all ur hair if it is bout medium to short length with those perm rods and then pull it half twist and let all the curls fall or if it would be too much curls. Also, what kind of stuff would u put in ur hair to hold the curls but not make it look greasy from air drying. I was planning on putting the curls in all dayand letting them dry . What do you think?
Brittany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2001 at 11:35pm
Reply to message: 12.284.1
Hey! I wanted to know what your prom do ended up being. Thanks!
Jenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2001 at 3:23pm
Reply to message: 12.186.1
please send me any cute hair styles b/c i am lost
~~~~Jenny~~~~~
Pinkstarz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkstarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2002 at 12:32am
Reply to message: 12.168.1
please send me the hairstyle you came up with, i`m always looking for new hairtyles to do.
Amy Buffington View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Buffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2002 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Whitney Whitney wrote:

Reply to message: 12.158.1
I have a great style for prom, email me at xxaeogurlxxx@aol.com and I will send it to you!! I have short hair myself! =)

I have above shoulder length hair and I have no idea what to do with them and my prom is in less than 3 months so they probably won`t grow that much. Please help me and give me some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Amy Buffington
Chrystal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2002 at 6:34pm
Hi,
My name is Chrystal and my high school prom is in one month. I have a little longer than shoulder length hair that is loosely permed. I`m not sure what I want to do with it for prom. My dress is red/hot pink and strapless. It fills out from the waist down. I would really like a style that is half down/half up. If you have any ideas or could send me the one you wrote about on the website it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Chrystal from MichiganHi,
My name is Chrystal and my high school prom is in one month. I have a little longer than shoulder length hair that is loosely permed. I`m not sure what I want to do with it for prom. My dress is red/hot pink and strapless. It fills out from the waist down. I would really like a style that is half down/half up. If you have any ideas or could send me the one you wrote about on the website it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Chrystal from Michigan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic