Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

After 12 weeks...a cut! *Check The Pics Man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JG Mcbutters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JG Mcbutters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 9:04pm
12 weeks and you spinnin like that damn yo keep up the good work.
blackprince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackprince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 3:09pm
Yo peps this is my rutine, I got alot of people askin for it so here it is

Morning-
I wake up and don't brush, just leave my durag/wave-cap on all day or until I have to do something. If I have to do something, I put in some carrot creme, brush for about 5 minutes than I put on my wavecap until i get there

After-noon or night-
After 6pm I just brush whenever I get a chance. If my hair feels dry after brushing for a little bit, I apply some carrot creme or super-gro than keep on brushing until i got to bed. Right before I go to bed I apply some more cc and brush a few more times than apply a du.

Shower-
I dont brush my hair in the shower. I put in some motions shampoo+conditioner and keep it in while I wash the rest of my body. Than at the end of the shower I push it out (you can use a softy for this if youd like)in the direction my hair grows. If I use a brush to do it, I brush it a few time in each area while under the water.

After The Shower-
After the shower I dry off, take off any excess water and just leave it so my hair is damp/kinda moist. After that I brush for a little bit, than while its still a little damp/moist, I apply some cc and brush for about 1/2 an hour after that. *keep in mind I usually shower at night. If I shower in the morning, I do the same thing only I brush for less time and wear a du for the rest of the day.

As far as individual products I use-
-Carrot Creme
-Carson Super-Gro
-Double Brush (One Side soft, one firm/med/hard)
-Individual softy for the shower
-When my hair gets longer I use an individual med.hard

If any a yall got any more questions, hit me up and I'll answer em. Thanks for all the comments guys, mad propz!

Edited by blackprince - August 30 2006 at 8:25pm

I'm black spanish and white italian/american...it is possible!
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:36pm
ya sh*t is official. i wish alot of newbies had the same dedication as you. i cant believe carrot creme held ya hair down that long. keep it up.
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 4:51pm
them waves are serious
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 6:39pm
no offence but say do u see da date on dat thread dat was way in auggust read da fourm rules dont bring up old post
Futuristic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Futuristic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2006 at 10:33am
those waves are spinnin rediculously! you are definately on game.I also wanted to know if you were recruited by anyone yet. If not get at the future
Spyda-Boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyda-Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2006 at 10:49am
MY GOODNESS!!! Your waves are bound to go places DON'T DOWN HIM-CROWN HIM!!! Keep up the good work!
WITH GREAT WAVES COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 9:38pm
thatds some nice waves u got there dat s a lot of dedication
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 10:02pm
this thread is old dont bother tryin to recruit him look at his last visit

there are alot of ppl who breeze thru and leave and come back let the thread die threads older than a month shouldn't be bought back
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 7:59pm
imma have 2 try ure meth 4 a few cuz u spinning like crazy
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic