FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i was wondering/need two people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2006 at 5:45pm
iight now we need a team name ...captin ...and co captin so we can add our self to the sticky at the top... anyone got suggestions on the name ....i was thinkin....:WAVE THR5ATS....UNCONTROLABLE......WAVENSERIOUS......TOPCOMPETION....ANOTHER LEVEL........i got alot of ideas anyone else got any suggestions

Edited by BALLASTATUS - October 03 2006 at 5:46pm
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 12:58pm
another level sound good
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 3:59pm
i think we gone have a prob........ some of yall want to be on a team but hardly ever online and we cant even get in touch wit yall boys yall need to be hitin dis thread up consistant
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 4:58pm
Im back and forth with this site all the time
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:03pm

me too i am always on we just to better ways to keepin contact o update people  do yall have yahoo im   i know ballerstatus and i got one do yall this way we contact much quicker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:07pm
if u got one send it in a pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:28pm
yep i no u 2 always on i see yall on most threads ....but dats it ..it seem like everybody else star poppin up when dis site start talkin bout teams

Edited by BALLASTATUS - October 04 2006 at 5:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 7:33pm
what youll doin so far as progress in the waves   and we got to make ourselves offical    cause we still havent
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 9:58pm
just got my cut lookin aight but not the best yet
Meech313 defeated
swisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 11:52pm
im still here, still progressin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 7:38am
iight well i am going to get a cut today and post some pics so comment  iight  i like the goods and the bads
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 10:24am
when we go post the team
Meech313 defeated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 2:03pm
when we get the name   so what is the name
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 2:55pm
Another level sounds good and the top two wavers be captain and co captain
Meech313 defeated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 3:03pm
a baller status said he wanted to be captain and he want you as co-captain          and when will we be ready to battle

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 3:22pm
aight thats kool and battling i think they will post somethin when you can battle
Meech313 defeated
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 11:07pm

WE  GOT FOUR

TEAM NAME: ANOTHER LEVEL
CAPTIN: BALLA
CO:LIL DC
SWISH
PRETTY BOI

WE NEED ONE YALL AND WE GOT A TEAM
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 11:16pm
what happened to boyishcharm
Meech313 defeated
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 1:51pm
yea where is she?
BoyishCharm28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyishCharm28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 6:11pm
oh my god...this is so funny......when i got to the bottom it was like ok heres the team name,heres the members....blah,blah,blah and then i seen i wasnt included and my lil feelins got hurt but then i get to the next response and lil D.C (thanx 4 rememberin by the way) is like where is boyish charm???
Im right here you guys....i sent baby j a pm tellin him my internet connection was f'ed up for a couple of days. I kinda yall would be like wtf by now...so im so glad that i was able to jump online today.
So ballastatus since u captain of the team ...did u automatically just decide to kick me off or am i still a part of this...lemme kno
I check this site everyday on my phone cuz i be at work most of the time but the problem with that is im not able to send messages through the phone. I can login in and see all the post,even check my pm's i just cant respond for some strange reason.
Anyways my yahoo IM is - slowpoke20525
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic