Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lady tryna get them waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:15pm
You don't need short hair to have waves. I know MANY girls who have long hair, freely out in the air. With waves, I mean. It's straight, yet you can see partial BIG waves with shine, in there hair. I had ran my hands through some of their hair, and you could feel the waves in her head.
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:17pm
And, my friend(mixed) has long curly hair. The day she had it straightened, she had waves.
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:26pm
welccooome to hb
hope u get errrything on point :D << DEM ONE DEMINSIONAL SMILIES FOR CASH

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Diezel360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diezel360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:28pm
Welcome to HB ya heard me..-1-

LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:33am
here's some pics...I know I got alot more work to do, but I just started Sunday so I think it looks ok for a few days work...let me know what yall think....and give me some pointers if you can...thanks
 -that date on the cam is all wrong too....just noticed that

Edited by LaDyWaVeS - April 27 2007 at 12:35am
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:49am
since sunday?!? that's actually great improvement! keep doing what ur doing

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:51am
Just stick with the basics mama. Use cc and brush all day and you will be str8. As your hair begins to grow use Lets Jam or Indian hemp to hold your hair down. Durag when not brushing to train your hair to lay down.
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:55am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

since sunday?!? that's actually great improvement! keep doing what ur doing
yeah cash..i been a darn brushin fool...thought my arm was gonna fall off the other day..thanks tho
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:58am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Just stick with the basics mama. Use cc and brush all day and you will be str8. As your hair begins to grow use Lets Jam or Indian hemp to hold your hair down. Durag when not brushing to train your hair to lay down.
ok thanks gotti...gotta go find some indian hemp somewhere so i'll have it when ready...your waves look real gud...i like yours, davo's, and cash's
-maybe i'll get there one day

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:12am
You will. Just keep brushing and coming here for info. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanx for the compliment. See you only been here a short time and are already motivating me to keep brushing.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:50am
Wolf a few times and you should be competing with the best of them.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:19pm
Welcome to HB.
DUB-C
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:23pm
thanks for all the info n help yall....i swear i see alot of improvements since i started
Thumbs%20Up
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:48pm
Welcome.....nice progression so far
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Welcome.....nice progression so far
thanks sir waves
linnickskidd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linnickskidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:44pm
early signs of killercowboi, when she had waves
3 OUT OF 14
I AM THA BEAST

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 6:11pm
Ladywaves......what products are you currently using?
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
jpoppinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpoppinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 8:40pm
ur texture is a sick texture to wave up ur waves are already coming wait till ur reach like 2months in ur gonna be a monster in da game..and welcum to the site
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Ladywaves......what products are you currently using?
i just switched from african pride cc to hollywood cc and h20 meth....on occasion i use pink moisturizer...that's all i been using sir waves.
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by jpoppinz jpoppinz wrote:

ur texture is a sick texture to wave up ur waves are already coming wait till ur reach like 2months in ur gonna be a monster in da game..and welcum to the site
thanks jpoppinz....u spinnin like a Censored...everybody on here is...can't wait til i get to that point
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic